IMG_0145

Me in Eurekia California

Views: 60

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Allen Winston Cook on April 25, 2014 at 8:11pm

It is 9:00 pm here! Did you have a good rest of the day my friend? My run was pretty good.

Looked at your pictures too...funny the timing of everything isn't it? I started laughing because I just go n the computer when you noted my picture? Coincidence? 

Comment by Allen Winston Cook on April 25, 2014 at 7:53pm

No, I was visiting some friends and we stopped at a local lighthouse...it was a beautiful scene...what are you doing looking at my pictures at this hour of the night? HA HA

Latest Activity

Sir replied to Jake and Shake's discussion How can I be attractive after 50?
43 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
"I was trying to figure out how a pink camera was like a quiche. I prefer fried egg sandwiches to omelets, anyway. Never bothered with quiche. JB"
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
"There are choices other than ignoring rules or becoming a slave to them. Men should know when to abide the 'rules' and when to break them. Doesn't make the rules, unspoken or otherwise, less true ... just of varying applicability to…"
1 hour ago
Jake and Shake replied to Jake and Shake's discussion How can I be attractive after 50?
"Those are excellent questions. I'm really not sure. I would like to think of myself as cool or a musician. But I don't look that way anymore. Classic sounds good but I really have to look it up. lol Scholarly sounds good too. I guess I…"
1 hour ago
Wild Man replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
"This is funny bro- so many rules. You also give only two options: take it or leave it. Life is all about options and individuality. I'm wondering why the need to post your masculine criteria on here and how many of these do you live daily. Just…"
5 hours ago
Brandon replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
"Preachy much? I earn my own money, I know how to defend myself, I stand up for folks that can't stand up for themselves, I'm very educated and well versed in a number of subjects. This makes me a man. Period. There's no dress code to…"
6 hours ago
Sir replied to Jake and Shake's discussion How can I be attractive after 50?
"So:  what style?  Classic, Western, hipster, rugged outdoors, ritzy, scholarly --? You might also post a pic, if you care to.  But the real question I think is what style."
6 hours ago
Sir replied to Jay D's discussion Fun date ideas for the winter
"Ice skating, indoors or out Skiing Caroling Driving around a neighborhood that likes to show off its Christmas lights Packing gift boxes for poor families Streaking"
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service