IMG_0128

Me in California Redwood Forest

Views: 32

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Profile IconAnthony , Paul MacAlindin, matthew campbell and 23 more joined Art of Manliness
4 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Braeden the Desert Fox's discussion Reincarnation in the group The Great Debate
"Decomposition also fits nicely into the conservation of matter, and is testable. I do not know any way to experimentally verify reincarnation, and to date, know of no evidence supporting the idea. It also requires something persistent (soul?) to…"
7 minutes ago
Braeden the Desert Fox added a discussion to the group The Great Debate
Thumbnail

Reincarnation

What do you guys think of the concept of reincarnation? I don't know if I believe in it or not, but i think its a very interesting concept, partly because it kind of melds with the conservation of matter and energy. What do you guys think?See More
15 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"That's pretty much Todd's MO for posts. "
22 minutes ago
Michael J. K. replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"The way this was worded makes it non debatable it is more about taking side and being mad at those who believe different.   If we are to have debates on here we need to word things better. Name calling  in really not helpful. …"
25 minutes ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"There are many things we will never truly stop from happening. We will never stop murder. Or rape. Or domestic violence. Or theft. That is not a reason to make rape, theft and murder legal, Einstein. No, being judgemental and having judgement is not…"
26 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
" Serial killers do it for self gratification (and illegally) vs. medical professionals doing their jobs in a clinical setting (and legally).  Making the leap associating them is simply not supported here. "
31 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Michael Presto's discussion Trying to win a young lady over.
"tl; dr please"
31 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service