IMG_0094

Views: 24

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Rick Shelton replied to Rob's discussion Paying for your own harassment and ritual humiliation
"One fucking student is a start, just as the first Jew incarcerated for simply being a Jew was a start; just as the first girl kidnapped by Boku Haram was a start; just as the first aid worker kidnapped by terrorists and then beheaded was a start.…"
3 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to BesView 422's discussion Curt Schilling and his daughter Gabby
"A couple people have already been punished, thankfully."
4 minutes ago
Will replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"Rom 8:29-30 For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; 30and these whom He predestined, He also called ... John 10:10 I am come that they might…"
5 minutes ago
Shane replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"The Gita has tinges of it."
8 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
""God does not temp or test with evil" The very existence of evil is a qualifier.  If one believes in free will then one has to have unbounded choices to make to exercise that free will, which includes being evil.  In order for a…"
10 minutes ago
Jeremy Lende updated their profile
12 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Rob's discussion Paying for your own harassment and ritual humiliation
"Ahhh, I get it. This is a hyperemotional thread over something that might happen, fuck my reality and statistics"
18 minutes ago
Profile IconMax, Randy Oller and Brandon Johns joined Tookie's group
Thumbnail

Christian Men

Regardless of the specifics, we can all agree on one thing. Jesus Christ was the perfect Man who died and rose again for us such that we could have fellowship with Him
20 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service