IMG_0083

Views: 41

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"'Degenerates' was a generalization.  There are exceptions among those who seek abortions.  Probably no exceptions in the industry, though.  How anybody who makes a living caving in babies skulls and sucking them out of wombs…"
12 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Don't confuse legal/illegal with right/wrong.  Exposing genuine barbarity is worth the expense of violating a bullshit unauthorized recording law. They ought to be given a medal. JB"
26 minutes ago
Seitanist Dan replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"The best thing to do overall is simply discern how much of this GOTCHA is simply drummed up for their crusade, which at the least points towards 'doctored for their own side'. GOTCHA tactics are never going to go away, it's how…"
29 minutes ago
Zachary Stucki replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"It is only illegal to record parties without their knowledge in some states, not all. And let's look at parity, there are liberal "Gotcha" journalists who do this sort of thing all the time. Are we calling for their prosecution? No.…"
55 minutes ago
Milo Morris replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion Privilege is invisible to those who have it
"^^THIS!! And this does relate to privilege, white or otherwise. If those who claim to lack privilege would do what you just did in your post, they would be much better off. Why people can't or won't look at the positives in their lives,…"
1 hour ago
Seitanist Dan replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
"See? We still agree on thingies. "
1 hour ago
Sir replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
""Few wish to restrict guns solely to cops or the military or make the nation a gun free zone. I have no qualms of having guns for home defense or even fun, and I doubt anyone here would, either." Yes, that's my point. Aussie style gun…"
1 hour ago
Seitanist Dan replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
"Which is why I said might. For Williams, it would had taken a good interview by a damn good - or just suspicious - interviewer with a damn masters in psychology to deny him the pistol. But from what I hear of everyone who knew him, and without…"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service