IMAG3943

UH 60 Tour of Kabul, Afghanistan

Views: 23

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Joshua's discussion Any advice for selling a collection?
"If you don't care all that much about the money ... just pile up the stuff, take it to a comic book store, and sell it as a single lot.  If there's anything good in it, they'll probably buy it.  Won't give you top…"
2 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Joshua's discussion Any advice for selling a collection?
"From what time period do most of your pieces come from? IMO that's a big factor in determine whether or not they're worth anything and what you should do with them.  You could also do what I've done in the past: create one ad,…"
6 minutes ago
Will replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"I'm not getting into this argument -- I think you're being hard on each other -- but it does remind me of what I have read about Islam. The version of theology established by al-Ghazali (though there were definitely precursors) is that to…"
19 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers replied to Tim Buck's discussion Who should you get a professional massage from: male or female?
"I've had both. I have noticed one difference: guys tend to have larger hands and use more muscles (rougher massage). Therefore, from my experience, the guys gave deeper massages but the ladies gave gentle/relaxing massages. Of course, if I give…"
20 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Belmin Bratic's discussion Martial Arts
"She.  And yes.  But most others don't. I do judo now so it's more likely that I'll come into work limping rather than with a black eye, but I still get funny looks from the people who don't know me. "
21 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion Learn a new language for free!
"It would definitely be confusing. I started with Danish just for fun and worked exclusively on that for a month or two. Them when I found out I'd be taking another trip to Cuba, I gave Danish a break and started with Spanish. I already had a…"
22 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Tim Buck's discussion Who should you get a professional massage from: male or female?
"If you're going for legit massage therapy, there's no difference between a man or a woman except that most men could theoretically put more pressure. "
25 minutes ago
WVUGent updated their profile
31 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service