IMAG3915

UH 60 Tour of Kabul, Afghanistan

Views: 29

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Wild Man updated their profile
30 minutes ago
Daniel replied to Pale Horse's discussion The Nature of Life and Conception in the group The Great Debate
"The robot version runs a greater risk of short circuiting his soul during baptism."
40 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion The Nature of Life and Conception in the group The Great Debate
"The former. I don't know what to think of the latter, and I have considered it before."
59 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Sir's discussion How goes the war in the group The Great Debate
"Hahahaha, I'm going to use that."
1 hour ago
Daniel replied to Pale Horse's discussion The Nature of Life and Conception in the group The Great Debate
"Are we talking flesh, bone, and DNA that has been cobbled together in a lab, or straight up robots with artificial intelligence advanced enough to be indistinguishable from a human's mind? Does it make a difference?"
1 hour ago
Daniel replied to Persona non Grata's discussion What's the worst evil one can commit? in the group The Great Debate
"Probably torture and/or slavery. Worse if it's done to kids."
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Sir's discussion How goes the war in the group The Great Debate
"If you wake up and there's shit in your toilet, you're not going to put too much thought into it. If, however, you wake up and there's shit in the kitchen, that might indicate a problem."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Sir's discussion How goes the war in the group The Great Debate
"What analogy would that be?"
3 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service