IMAG3880

Trying not to lose my classified map with the doors open.

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Uncle Rev replied to Regular Joe's discussion Salt Crusted Beef Loin in the group BBQ Pit Masters
"Haha, 2 cups of salt sounds brutal"
8 minutes ago
Kit replied to Tim's discussion Male vanity.
"Im quite a vain person, I struggle to walk past a mirror or a reflective surface without giving my hair a quick glance to check its still alright. I dont go to the gym, but i know that the one time I did go, after my workout I was fully checking…"
24 minutes ago
Mike replied to Mike's discussion Regimen (Beginner) in the group Exercise
"Thanks HH I don't really have the equipment for strong lifts until I get signed up with a decent gym, but definitely something I'd love to work towards. For the moment I'm looking to find a workout that provides a good level of basic…"
27 minutes ago
Mike replied to Mike's discussion Regimen (Beginner) in the group Exercise
"Never really been into Rugby too much, you get into A shape for sure! Face wise haha - I'd need to build up a little before I even trained with some of the local teams"
45 minutes ago
Travis Spuhler replied to John Moser's discussion Having discovered why The Odyssey is so poorly written, I now know of a new skill we must recover!
"Well, most pagans, especially the Northern variety didn't write much of anything down either... It wasn't until the 12th century (or 1200s can never remember which) that Snorri Sturlusson started writing down the old Norse myths, legends,…"
1 hour ago
Travis Spuhler replied to Matt's discussion Attacked by Feminists
"Next time, go a step further... Honestly, trolling really is a good option when dealing with Crazy™"
1 hour ago
Penelope replied to Matt's discussion Attacked by Feminists
"On the feminist websites I read, there's a parallel debate to OP's issues.  If second-category feminists (to coin a phrase) don't claim the title "feminist," the word gets narrowed at best and misappropriated at…"
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to Matt's discussion Attacked by Feminists
"Which means most that gladly claim the label are in the first category.  That reluctance defines the second category.   Most Americans -- from the far left to the far right -- believe women have the same right as men to political, social…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service