HPNX0284

Views: 27

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"There's already a talk in Canada about them building one, because our illegals from the south are going north into Canada."
8 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"His supporters did. I've told you for two years to stop believing headlines. You didn't listen. The first time he was asked about his wall idea in an interview he said some geographical terrain didn't need it and some parts would be…"
9 minutes ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"It's already started!  :o"
54 minutes ago
Dave Alex updated their profile photo
57 minutes ago
Dave Alex posted a discussion

Greetings

Nice to see a forum like this and glad to be a member here.My name is Dave and I'm 47 years old. Was introduced to The Art of Manliness by a friend who recommended the books.Have read the forum here lurking while waiting for my account approval. Seems like a pretty solid group here. A bit about me,I have 4 sons, ranging in age from 25yrs to 7 months.....yeah I'm a glutton for punishment lolMy boys are all great young men, and the younger two, 3yrs and 7 months get the best of me.I am very…See More
59 minutes ago
David R. replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"I'm still waiting for a wall on our northern border.  As someone has pointed out somewhere, the majority of our foreign-born terrorists (like in 9/11) came through Canada. (Note: This is a discussion-starting issue, not one that I…"
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Do you really think when he said "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall."That people understood that to be - "I'll build a wall only in a few places on the border, and…"
2 hours ago
Suburban Sentinel replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"If the silver market manipulation finally ends, the price of silver could skyrocket. As Mexico has a huge reserve of the metal in the ground, Mexico could be a very wealthy country overnight. They might build the wall to keep us out."
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service