Headlands 100 Finisher Sleepy time now

Views: 12

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Bill commented on Bill's group Separation/Divorce
"Mark, Welcome to the group..please feel free to post any questions, to vent, rejoice, etc"
12 minutes ago
Bill left a comment for Mark E. Davis
"Welcome to the Group Mark"
13 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to James B.'s discussion I can't seem to build a social life.
"I know about not having social contact.  I have been having problems with social life and making friends other than close neighbors.  As the primary care-giver for my 7 y/o and doing work around the house I don't seem to have time to…"
25 minutes ago
Shane replied to Paul_of_TX's discussion More Cake News About Gays in the group The Great Debate
"There's no Federal Law prohibiting murder within the several States either."
39 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to James B.'s discussion I can't seem to build a social life.
"Mortgage?  Is this your house or is it your mother's?  If your footing the whole bill for the mortgage, or even the majority, then you're being taken advantage of by your parents and your sister.  Your mother and sister…"
44 minutes ago
Daniel Rodriguez posted photos
1 hour ago
Shane replied to Paul_of_TX's discussion More Cake News About Gays in the group The Great Debate
"Informed consent."
1 hour ago
Profile IconAaron Cooper and Jonathan joined Steven C.'s group
Thumbnail

Exercise

Exercise is a crucial part of maintaining a manly physique. Join up to share ideas, get support and discuss plans with other men.See More
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service