Headlands 100 Finisher Sleepy time now

Views: 19

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Jay D replied to Max Z's discussion Not enlightened enough...
"Try reading the newspaper. "I hate reading", is no excuse for anything"
10 minutes ago
Sean O' commented on Sean O''s blog post Completed
"Carl, Thank you so much for the kind words. I am thinking about giving 5/3/1 another go (I gave it a go a year or so ago). I just have to decide on the template I want. I am happy for any suggestions you may have since you have more experience with…"
1 hour ago
Joker HDN XIII replied to Joshua's discussion My "I'm going to lose weight" thread
"My piece of advico... M-100 2 times a day -check it out on youtube -  only drinks (water, or tea) before 1200am Interwall training"
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Max Z's discussion Not enlightened enough...
"In the short term, podcasts, NPR, and youtube. Start with Ted Talks and Kahn Academy - just follow rabbit-holes of topics that sound interesting and see where they lead you.  But longer term, I'd suggest you need to get over "I hate…"
3 hours ago
Jay posted a status
"It's 11:30 at night here in NY. I am wide awake and here to say hello to everyone."
6 hours ago
john evens posted a status
"Hey the Sanders/Trump debate is off according to CNN"
6 hours ago
george morgan replied to Max Z's discussion Not enlightened enough...
"If you don't know what someone is talking about, say "Tell me more, I am interested in what you know about that!".....everyone likes to talk and they will be flattered you asked them to fill you in...it works every time!"
8 hours ago
Shane commented on Herb Munson's group The Great Debate
"If it was a threat the planes would have been armed. They were just saying "hello"."
8 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service