GAT6-2014-sh-bk

Back view of my favorite workout shirt, in use.

Albums: June 2014

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Harry David updated their profile photo
1 hour ago
Harry David posted a photo
1 hour ago
Ian Wilson added 2 discussions to the group Out to Build Bridges
2 hours ago
Walter B. Pewen commented on Ian Wilson's group Out to Build Bridges
"See if I get this right-you don't yourself identify with any of the listed sexual minorities but you set up this group for dialog? Possibly you have an intellectual interest in the topic? These are people's LIVES you're discussing and…"
2 hours ago
"Ian, he used do exactly that on the topic all the time. I suppose he's changed his stripes for whatever reason.  If you think his religious beliefs (unless he's changed them) aren't the seeds of war I've a great bridge to…"
2 hours ago
N. Vest replied to Chu Kim's discussion Ruled by Women
" You want to know why men put up with women even when they are irritating as hell? It's called "sex". You should try it some time. . . assuming you can find a willing partner."
2 hours ago
Ian Wilson commented on Ian Wilson's group Out to Build Bridges
"Walter, if you can so easily dismiss and invalidate someone, then they can easily return the favor.  and that is not dialog, those are the seeds of war."
2 hours ago
"Well Jack always wanted to denounce homosexuality on principle by saying the act was wrong in "god's eyes." I guess that's dialog.  Why is it necessary to explain to people who condemn you that you even exist?  Hell,…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service