GAT6-2014-sh-bk

Back view of my favorite workout shirt, in use.

Views: 24

Albums: June 2014

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

blackjack posted a discussion

recommend a book

A lot of people ask me which book is my most favorite one, and I always proudly answer them “The Five Thousand Years History”, which is all history about China. This will be a long story for me to read this book. First time I touched this book is when I was 5 years old. My mother bought it to me as my 5-years-old gift. This is a really wonderful present to me,which is opening a history gate to me , a totally innocent boy. I almost forgot the dinner after I read the first page. From then on, I…See More
17 minutes ago
Nick H replied to Sir's discussion The cotton ceiling and other subtleties in the group The Great Debate
"This is an older post but reminds me of when I lived in Montreal for a summer. After it I've decided female beauty has no race. I saw hot women of all races on the streets of that town."
2 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"Youtube channels take a crap ton of work actually if you want more than pocket change."
6 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"Yeah the only thing I can think of that needs almost no work is capital gains."
6 hours ago
Gentleman Engineer replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"Quite. That income of a manner of rent may qualify in the event that minimal effort would be of requirement."
7 hours ago
Sir replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"I'm no expert.  But is any of this really passive?  Got a blog?  People won't come if you don't post.  Store?  You need new products now and then."
7 hours ago
Trevor Corey replied to Vendetta's discussion Passive Income
"There's so many ways to acquire passive income: Youtube channel, blog, or even renting out property... First off, what are your key strengths? Are you a good writer? etc Work off that."
7 hours ago
Trevor Corey updated their profile
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service