Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

N. Vest replied to Sylvan O'Ryan's discussion Sister Being Bullied and Intimidated - Brother needs advice
"Hitmen are pricey, a tarp, a shovel and a four wheel drive will do the trick just fine. Hard to prove murder without a body. . ."
2 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Regular Joe's discussion THE WORLD'S MANLIEST TEA
"You'll need a tea duck!"
3 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Sylvan O'Ryan's discussion Sister Being Bullied and Intimidated - Brother needs advice
"I know, as tempting as it is it would only create trouble.  My wife and I joke about that with her ex because of the stupid games he plays with our kids (he's the bio-dad) especially our daughter.  Like when my daughter graduated high…"
7 minutes ago
James Davis added a discussion to the group 30 Days to a Better Man 2009
Thumbnail

First Post, update so far:

Gents,  I'm on Day 3 of the 30 day Be a Better Man quest.  Just a quick update:Day 1: Core Values.This was a tough one for me.   In the AF, we have a set of core values drilled into us.  It took some real soul searching and understanding that it was okay to be different. 1. Be genuine. I haven't always walked around without a mask, but I've always tried to be genuine to who I am. Integrity, Actions, Sincerity all go hand in h...and with that.2. Empathy. Use it and keep an open mind. 3. Self…See More
9 minutes ago
Nathanael replied to Sylvan O'Ryan's discussion Sister Being Bullied and Intimidated - Brother needs advice
"Lawyer, separation (why on earth is she still around him this much?), restraining order if needed.  If he violates that restraining order, she should immediately call the cops, and be prepared to shoot him if he threatens violence."
9 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to thehuhman's discussion The Jeep "Wave" in the group Jeep Men
"Mostly what I've noticed is the people who own those "Pavement Princesses" don't wave. The other day I saw a Rubicon go by with the Rubicon lettering modified to LSUBICON, and another that is owned by a woman has…"
11 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Sylvan O'Ryan's discussion Sister Being Bullied and Intimidated - Brother needs advice
"Support your sister by supporting your sister ... not by beating the asshole senseless.  Might be momentarily satisfying, but unless its self-defense, you'll make things worse.  You'll land in jail.  You'll get the…"
12 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to James Flintlock's discussion How effective is Charles Atlas's Dynamic Tension?
"He still answered emails for some time after he left (at least mine). That's ok, we still have you here ;)"
12 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service