GAT6-2014-bk

My back.

Views: 20

Albums: June 2014

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Nick H replied to Braeden's discussion Endless Forms Most Beautiful
1 hour ago
Nick H replied to Eric W's discussion Gilets, Bodywarmers & Down Vests
"Some clothes are purely fashionable (tuxedos), some purely functional (coveralls/boiler suit), and the rest are on a spectrum between the two. I feel these vests (never heard the word gilet before so thank you for the addition to my vocabulary) lean…"
1 hour ago
Nick H added a discussion to the group The Great Debate
Thumbnail

Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical

There is nothing political or religious about this topic but let's face it, unless I'm discussing going shirtless or masterbating, there isn't too many active groups at the moment. I thought it would be a rude headline for the front page though. So here it is, on Herb's biblical paradigm/TGD. At least I think it is. You can't comment on the group's main page anymore and the feed doesn't show on the community main page either anymore (or does it again now?) so who knows, maybe no one can read…See More
1 hour ago
Nick H replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Ameretta maybe it isn't your skin colour or gender but your attitude that's the problem."
2 hours ago
Nick H replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"AOM members have said this since before many of the current regulars joined. http://community.artofmanliness.com/group/worthlessbanter/forum/topics/is-it-just-me-or-has-this-site The novelty wears off for some I think"
2 hours ago
john evens left a comment for Michal Janik
"Hi Michal, Nice body. John"
2 hours ago
Eric W replied to Eric W's discussion Gilets, Bodywarmers & Down Vests
"It's ok, just caught me by surprise haha. I don't mind the direct approach :D, I prefer it as that's how things get done, no messing around ;) I tried a more casual approach today with a vest, would be interested for your…"
3 hours ago
J. Exalto replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Although I don’t know what it is like to be either black or a woman, I have felt like I’m rejected by everyone at times.  I’ve had no success whatsoever when it comes to dating (any sort of relationship, romantic or otherwise,…"
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service