DSCF0453

Views: 44

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Fabricante replied to Fabricante's discussion StandDesk Setup
"I totally hear that quote at the end Native. Ok I will upload my image. Right now it is solely a computer station but I study at this desk too or would want to.  "
34 minutes ago
Felix replied to Zach.Riggs's discussion Reading
"I read both traditional paper books but I also enjoy reading on an iPad. I enjoy the feel and smell of traditional books as well as the experience of shopping for them at bookstores and going to libraries. However, I do like the flexibility of…"
3 hours ago
Lumberjoe replied to Mongoose's discussion Methinks "Manly" is a Misnomer?
"Jack put it less pendantically. And, in case you didn't notice, I agree with the point."
3 hours ago
Felix joined E.A. Burt's group
Thumbnail

Moleskine Notebooks

'To lose a passport was the least of one's worries. To lose a notebook was a catastrophe.' - Bruce ChatwinSee More
3 hours ago
Felix commented on thehuhman's group Manly Mentors
"Hey guys!"
3 hours ago
Native Son replied to Fabricante's discussion StandDesk Setup
"An image of your stand up desk would be most helpful. Various sizes would indicate different placements of monitors, keyboards, printers. Is the stand up desk solely a computer station or is it also a writing/reading desk? I found, over the course…"
3 hours ago
Native Son replied to Mongoose's discussion Methinks "Manly" is a Misnomer?
"Someone will insist on exploring false syllogisms."
4 hours ago
Sir replied to Mongoose's discussion Methinks "Manly" is a Misnomer?
"A basic mistake. Socrates is a man.Plato is not Socrates.Therefore Socrates is not a man. Students in my class are expected to turn in assignments.Joe is not a student in my class.Therefore Joe is not expected to turn in assignments. Surely we need…"
4 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service