cheshire 481

Ladder Drill with Cheshire (NY) FD

Views: 14

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Jort replied to David R.'s discussion Answered prayers in the group Christian Men
"Someone once taught us: "A couple that prays together stays together.". And it worked so far. That aside, we had prayers answered before when we gave our situation up in prayer. Mostly simple needs as food and clothing, when our kids were…"
1 hour ago
Nick H replied to Pale Horse's discussion The Nature of Life and Conception in the group The Great Debate
"Are you talking about cloning (life from only one of two sets of gametes)? I think if we overthink what is life, sin, etc we miss the point. Where does your father stand on identical twins? They came from one fertilised egg split after conception.…"
1 hour ago
John Bravo posted a discussion

What does the AoM communtiy think about one night stands?

Had my first one with a girl I met at a bar the other night...Always been a LTR kinda guy and I'm not sure if I've just become jaded or lost my morals here or what.See More
3 hours ago
leadership posted a discussion

Meeting a girl online: A good introduction message

The introduction message which you send to that cute girl online in which you attempt to cultivate a relationship with her is supposed to be the "attention getter", that determines whether she will message you back and continue the conversation, or just move on hoping to find a better man.I have been using online dating services for over a year now, as a second method in my arsenal NOT as a substitute to meeting a girl offline in the "real world". I have no problems talking to women and asking…See More
4 hours ago
Pale Horse added a discussion to the group Christian Men
Thumbnail

Black Hebrew Israelites and GOCC

Just now heard of them. Apparently one of their ministers went head to head against apologist James White. Smells like heresy. What is it and is it heretical?
4 hours ago
jazzgirl205 replied to Persona non Grata's discussion Men who whine about women?
"I hear this from both women and men.  The problem is not in their stars, dear Brutus, but in themselves.  These whiners are usually not attracted to decent human beings.  They always seem to be drawn to troubled people. …"
7 hours ago
Kevin Morris replied to David R.'s discussion Answered prayers in the group Christian Men
"Good analysis David.  There have been times when I have thought how wonderful it was that God said "no" to something.  He cares for each of us and we have to entrust that He knows what is best.  We may not understand why…"
8 hours ago
David R. added a discussion to the group Christian Men
Thumbnail

Answered prayers

We frequently hear stories of how an extremely important need was "saved" after prayer, such asShe was near death but we prayed for her and she lived.Our marriage almost fell apart but we prayed and God saved our marriage.My job was nearing being taken from me but we prayed and God saved my job.But if we think of God as a Father, any parent does not always say, "Yes" when a request is made.  Sometimes a parent says, "No," and sometimes a parent says, "Not now," and sometimes a parent says,…See More
8 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service