cheshire 481

Ladder Drill with Cheshire (NY) FD

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Regular Joe replied to Thomas James's discussion Paying off a large credit card debt vs. settlement? Are there pros? How bad are the cons?
"What you owe is a variable from the get-go based on the size of your payments, how long it takes you to pay back the money,how the lender decides to change the terms and conditions (which is his right), etc. In most settlements, the value of the…"
5 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Thomas James's discussion Paying off a large credit card debt vs. settlement? Are there pros? How bad are the cons?
"Seven years is how long it takes to drop off the credit report.  4-years is the SOL for filing a lawsuit on the debt. JB"
8 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Thomas James's discussion Paying off a large credit card debt vs. settlement? Are there pros? How bad are the cons?
"Why else would they do it?  ;)"
11 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Thomas James's discussion Paying off a large credit card debt vs. settlement? Are there pros? How bad are the cons?
"By the contract you agreed to.  Certainly principle and interest.  Penalties are arguable either way. JB"
12 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Thomas James's discussion Paying off a large credit card debt vs. settlement? Are there pros? How bad are the cons?
"I thought it was 7 years? Hmm, learn something new. When I met my wife she was aiming for that statute of limitations, we hit it awhile back, but that makes more sense on how much her score has gone up"
13 minutes ago
"I don't follow.  How would paying the debt sink you deeper into debt?  If you have to borrow to live so you can pay a debt, you can't afford to pay it.   If you're not impoverished, and are living above your…"
14 minutes ago
John Pound replied to MiCHAEL J K.'s discussion being myself
"I like what I read here Michael and I am sure others will too. You are adding value to the lives of others and that is definitely a manly trait. If you read the articles relating to the 3 P's of Manhood this would come under both the…"
19 minutes ago
"If you repay less than you owe, the forgiven part is charity.  If you don't genuinely need it, you shouldn't accept it. JB"
25 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service