• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

James Sullivan replied to James Sullivan's discussion Strange sexual dreams?
"In real life? He-yo!!!!!!! No, seriously, actually, I grilled up a steak and had some eggs."
11 minutes ago
"That happened many years ago, but strangely enough, I didn't remember having any dreams the next morning..."
12 minutes ago
"Noted."
13 minutes ago
Milo Morris replied to Joshua Whitworth's discussion Prayers and Ideas for struggling men. in the group Christian Men
"I usually don't chime in on relationship threads. But these verses from the Bible have served me well over the years. They have often kept me from becoming a douchebag. I Corinthians 13 4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth…"
26 minutes ago
benson marco posted a status
29 minutes ago
Will replied to Joshua Whitworth's discussion Prayers and Ideas for struggling men. in the group Christian Men
"I put this in a separate post so I can tl;dr it. Example (skip this paragraph if you're short of time):  I was teed off with a pharmacist yesterday.  I was trying to get my flu shot and go, and she kept delaying, and telling me,…"
32 minutes ago
Will replied to Joshua Whitworth's discussion Prayers and Ideas for struggling men. in the group Christian Men
"Thing is, I can't sincerely pray that you keep your emotions in check, because I don't think it would be good.  I hope instead they come forth, copiously, outrageously, so that the issue behind them (which is almost certainly not…"
34 minutes ago
Will replied to Rafael's discussion Bug?
"PM Brett, I think.  I did, for the same problem."
44 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service