Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

John Muir replied to Christian Schmidt's discussion Let's Have A Spoiled Christmas
"My Sock of Choice (and they don't itch)"
15 minutes ago
Shane replied to Shane's discussion Ignorance of the Law is No Excuse... in the group The Great Debate
"The summary is on the first page."
31 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"Missiles have effective ranges. I think a location from which you can fire on your enemy has greater tactical value than one from which you cannot. Your "Kennedy Was A Coward" argument seems really strange - It's just…"
36 minutes ago
Jay D replied to Shane's discussion Ignorance of the Law is No Excuse... in the group The Great Debate
"Can you summarize what´s is in the 26 pages, since nobody me included will read it? Does it just state that evidence that was gathered illegal can be used or does it say cops dont get punished if they are stupid enough to act following laws…"
38 minutes ago
Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Oil in the group The Great Debate
"You have that backwards."
43 minutes ago
Jay D replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Sony pulls The Interview Christmas Release in the group The Great Debate
"Damn those poor suckers who hacked Sony will be suprised then the Nato kicks in their doors."
44 minutes ago
Jay D replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Sony pulls The Interview Christmas Release in the group The Great Debate
"And that Newt Gingrich guy."
44 minutes ago
Shane replied to Shane's discussion Ignorance of the Law is No Excuse... in the group The Great Debate
"It's a little more serious than that. See, if I break a law I don't know about or don't understand, I'm still culpable. Previously, under our search and seizure rights guaranteed by our constitution, if a search was made under…"
47 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service