941842_554514484598801_880226412_n

Views: 151

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by JP on April 3, 2014 at 3:34pm

Dude, you are totally ripped.....nice work!

Comment by Tim Dienes on April 3, 2014 at 4:46am

Great shape!

Latest Activity

Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"I understand where you're coming from but when I read the responses I wondered if my issue was an attraction of males (non-blacks) or if it was something else....embarrassingly enough at a party...I danced with an Asian dude that's too…"
34 minutes ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"I used to draw or invest my time in art, however, I failed several classes due to absence. My teacher loved my work. He told me that I used simple dots and circles in one of the most cryptic ways he's ever seen, and ever since I failed art (and…"
36 minutes ago
Nick H replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"I don't recall Shane being racist. But then again I think that label (along with fascist) gets thrown around very easy these days."
1 hour ago
Poe Dameron replied to Chris J.'s discussion Taking a nature walk...barechested in the group The Shirtless Man
"I don't go shirtless necessarily for vanity, it's just much more comfortable to adopt the shirtless lifestyle when you have to live in a state like Arizona"
3 hours ago
Poe Dameron replied to Tim's discussion Are You the Initiator or the Follower? in the group The Shirtless Man
"If I had walked in on you without a shirt on, I'd have taken off my shirt as well. Anytime I see a shirtless guy it makes me want to take my shirt off too"
4 hours ago
Sir replied to Stewart M. Davenport's discussion Your favorite things about raising a boy
"Having fun together; seeing that we like the same things."
4 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"Eh, blocking him in the chat was a recent development. Yes, I know, he was an arty officer in the Marines and now he teaches Greek. But, I still think he is a dickwad, and that's why I put him on ignore. I still see what he posts on…"
5 hours ago
jazzgirl205 replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Ameretta, what do you do that brings you joy and gets you around people?  Forget about men right now.  Concentrate on being with all kinds of people doing interesting things.  I'm not making light of your predicament, trust me on…"
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service