Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Michael D. Denny replied to Nick F's discussion Is sexual trolling a thing here? in the group Christian Men
"Ever notice it's only gay men who somehow feel a need to bond with other men in "this way" ? What a freak show. Look dude, just own it. Be what you are, and own it. If you can say your gay and wanna hang out with your schlong out,…"
9 minutes ago
Michael D. Denny replied to Nick F's discussion Is sexual trolling a thing here? in the group Christian Men
"Calibrate the moisture missile"
26 minutes ago
Alvaro posted a status
"What is Movember? >> http://youtu.be/5U64z5MfKiI"
39 minutes ago
Penelope replied to Nick F's discussion Connecting with God Emotionally in the group Christian Men
"Like I said, a commanded means of producing grace, insofar as certain actions are commanded, and those actions seemed designed to produce emotion.  But the end is grace, the sacraments are the means, and emotion is usually also an effect of the…"
48 minutes ago
John replied to Kneller's discussion business casual shoes for under $100?
"I found some Cole Haan (maybe it was  Coach) black moccasins at the outlet store for about $75 bucks or so. Granted, I dont wear them every day with a suit (I have straightforward lace up black Bostonian oxfords and some tassel loafers) but…"
53 minutes ago
Will replied to Nick F's discussion Connecting with God Emotionally in the group Christian Men
"Grace is pretty important! So: reconciliation produces absolution; baptism produces a new life, being "raised with Christ"; eucharist produces a connection with God (my view; don't know the churches'); ordination produces a…"
57 minutes ago
Upside down bloke replied to P. Stevenson's discussion Wallet issue
"Hi, I just bought a wallett from Bellroy that fits your passport.  It's really slim.  Though you may have a hard time fitting it in your pocket.  http://bellroy.com/wallets/travel-wallet"
1 hour ago
Penelope replied to Nick F's discussion Connecting with God Emotionally in the group Christian Men
"We're not commanded to baptize because we're physically dirty.  So it's either what Jews call a chok - a command with no purpose - or it's meant to set up some connection beyond the physical and rational.  As used in…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service