Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

David Johns posted a discussion

Watch (chuckle)

I just saw the following at the top of an ad in the January 2015 issue of National Geographic:"How to Tell Time Like a Man"Our digital-analog hybrid has two sides... tough and tougher."Really?  Really??DavidSee More
7 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Pale Horse's discussion "You Maniacs!" in the group The Great Debate
"Anyway, why does " humanity as a whole at one point or another, behave like animals, barking, biting, and clawing? " That's been asked and answered before. You can start your quest for enlightenment here:  "
10 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Pale Horse's discussion "You Maniacs!" in the group The Great Debate
""Why does the baser population" This is where I rolled my eyes. "
12 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Shane's discussion Ignorance of the Law is No Excuse... in the group The Great Debate
""This ruling finds that law enforcement are not responsible to know or understand the laws. If they "think" a law exists, they may act on it without repercussion." AKA a license for unlimited search and seizure without cause."
15 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
""Lots of people who list their religion as Catholic in fact practice Santeria." Right. And a lot of those who convert to whatever brand you're selling would continue to practice Santeria.  ;) "
17 minutes ago
Danny j pasichnyk replied to Chatmonkey's discussion Young 'boy', Looking for guidance.
"There are no easy solutions here. I think you just need to buckle Dow, find work while developing your other interest or passion, if fitness happens to be just that. It's challenenging, but it will workout. There are jobs out there. May not be…"
41 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
"Yep. And then some fool posts a link to it on a forum and you get 30 clicks. If you have enough fools it can be pretty profitable."
1 hour ago
Carl Monster replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
"I've been in marketing; create content that comes off as informative, place product mention strategically within, and presto, the advertorial."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service