Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Chu Kim posted a discussion

How Bad Do You Go to Achieve Good for Yourself?

Personally, I have come to the conclusion that to be a nice person, with a sense of honor, and to show courtesy, good manners, and self-restraint are desirable, preferable behaviors, and this kind of approach should generally be adopted and practiced in everyday life. In most matters, or at least for others' peoples perceptions of you, the guiding principle should be to do what you feel is right, fair, and just, and to behave in a polite, friendly, and respectful manner.Now, here is the…See More
55 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Regular Joe's discussion Responsibility Towards A Brother
"It may quite simply be that your brother, as much as you love him, is at bottom, a user.  And your parents are his enablers. I've know users who will rely on a combination of expressed self-worthlessness, self-inability to "do…"
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Titus Techera's discussion Who's afraid of radical change? in the group The Great Debate
"Incidentally, one of my son's favorite books. "
1 hour ago
Chu Kim replied to Henry H.'s discussion Skills Groups
"The main problem with forming this kind of group, is that everyone who is interested and willing is living far apart from each other. Pretty much you have to do something like this online, in a forum type of environment like this one. That…"
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to Titus Techera's discussion Who's afraid of radical change? in the group The Great Debate
"I recall an author who described the "founders" of most European noble houses as guys possessed of a strong right arm and a eye on the main chance."
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to Titus Techera's discussion Who's afraid of radical change? in the group The Great Debate
"I remember a children's book, "Mr. Dog, the Dog Who Belonged to Himself" defined a conservative as someone who wanted dinner at dinnertime, supper at suppertime, and everything put back in it's place."
1 hour ago
Adam53 joined Tyler Wainright's group
Thumbnail

Manly Dads

This group is for men out there who have children and are looking for a better way to balance manhood with fatherhood
1 hour ago
Adam53 joined Jamie Fellrath's group
Thumbnail

Velo Men

For men who realize that nothing is manlier than using real man-power for transportation: get on a bicycle!See More
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service