484776_10151453313981980_94415273_n

Views: 51

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"K"
26 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"So have I. I have not lived around Hills, and neither has anyone here - so I cannot comment on whether she shows signs of any of them. I have not seen evidence of it except in context-less selective video editing. Which is not evidence of…"
35 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"I don't know. I don't care. I don't follow her. I don't give a shit about anything she does or says or what her so called supporters do or say about her. Go with "concussion" if that's what makes you feel better.…"
39 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"Since 2012/13?"
1 hour ago
"She's been hospitalized more than once."
1 hour ago
"It's what the medical reports at the time said, if I recall. The other things are not evidence. They are speculation. "
1 hour ago
R. Max replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"The "Russian Connection" sounds like a new Bill Clinton scandal. "
1 hour ago
Vendetta replied to Pale Horse's discussion Unpopular Political and Religious Opinions in the group The Great Debate
"Because two loud mouths on the internet represent the entire voting class of the U.S.... You clown."
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service