484776_10151453313981980_94415273_n

Views: 51

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Carl Monster replied to Ulises Torres's discussion I am responsible for co-sleeping
"We co-slept for a quite a while, combination of having a great sleeper and a room she had to share with our older daughter. We could not Ferberize her like our younger, because the older's sleep would have been disrupted. Around when we weaned…"
21 minutes ago
Tarquin Anstruther replied to Ulises Torres's discussion I am responsible for co-sleeping
"There was a post somewhere about this before which you might be able to find. make your daughters bedroom special for her, put things she likes there, get her a soft toy she loves and let her choose the things she wants around her. A lot of parents…"
2 hours ago
Ulises Torres replied to Ulises Torres's discussion I am responsible for co-sleeping
"It's also almost 3am so I apologize for all the typos!"
5 hours ago
Ulises Torres posted a discussion

I am responsible for co-sleeping

My daughter is now 15 months and fit the most part sleeps on.my chest. Whether it's nap time, or bed time. I do acknowledge that this is wrong. Me and my fiancée are first time parents. Her mom passed away in January of 2015. Her dad also passed away when she was younger. My parents live about 30-40 minutes away. They on the other hand have to deal with my oldest sister who has decided she didn't want to "adult" anymore and now my parents help her and her three kids al the time. Needless to say…See More
5 hours ago
Apollyon replied to Nevada Smith's discussion Myers-Briggs Personality Types
"I am INFP or INTP. That's why I can't seem to be accurate in these types of tests. I seem to be halfway in-between each time I take it, so I'm basically both, depending on the questions. Usually F/T are close enough where it's…"
5 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Nevada Smith's discussion Myers-Briggs Personality Types
"It's a decent tool to, depending on how you interpret the old saying, "know thyself." And, she said that she took an MBTI test for her job."
9 hours ago
Sir replied to Nevada Smith's discussion Myers-Briggs Personality Types
"I don't see much value in it.  I get that I'm an introvert, but the other axes, how does it help?"
10 hours ago
James White replied to Tony L's discussion The Strenuous Life
"HI All, Does anyone have more definite information on the program? While I appreciate the principle I am not sure what a paid program is supposed to do and how it will be a benefit. I suppose $30 is not a lot for the right result. But what do we get…"
10 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service