Workin

Views: 83

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Lumpy52403 joined James Hills's group
Thumbnail

Mancation Travel

Looking for a group of guys for a get-together or just looking for some cool tips and ideas for a guys weekend or mancation? Come on over!
38 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Persona non Grata's discussion Men who whine about women?
"Better yet, learn to more consistently bed and satisfy the one you've got. You accidentally swerved into a pretty good analogy, though.  Men who whine about money problems generally suck both at managing the money they have ... and at…"
59 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Oz Brooks's discussion Hello Friends
"Welcome, Oz. Best of luck to you and yours."
1 hour ago
john evens replied to Persona non Grata's discussion Men who whine about women?
"When men whine about money problems it is disgusting after a while. When they whine about not getting enough sex from their wives, it's stupid . There's so many other women out there that no man should ever be without sex. Just move on and…"
1 hour ago
Sean O' replied to Mongoose's discussion Question on Shoulders/Shirt Fit in the group Exercise
"Delts can add a few inches of shoulder width, but your right that even then it depends a lot on bone structure."
1 hour ago
george morgan replied to John Bravo's discussion What does the AoM communtiy think about one night stands?
"I do. Don't be rude. "
1 hour ago
Oz Brooks replied to Persona non Grata's discussion Men who whine about women?
"I think it depends on what you mean by "whining"... For instance, I think a good amount of pining and romanticism about women is a good thing. Women are great, truly one of the best parts of life and worthy of whining about when things…"
1 hour ago
Daniel replied to John Bravo's discussion What does the AoM communtiy think about one night stands?
"It does capture the essence."
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service