Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Profile IconEd Deerly and Austin Karn joined Slacker's group
Thumbnail

Writers

A place for writers to discuss and critique projects.
7 minutes ago
Austin Karn joined Shaun Daws's group
Thumbnail

Men in the Kitchen

This groups if for those men who love to cook. It's a place to discuss techniques, recipes and suggestions. Bon apetit!
11 minutes ago
Josh Allen commented on Josh Allen's photo
23 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Jack Bauer's discussion What'cha watchin'? Your manly entertainment recommendations, reviews and discussions ...
"My wife has been watching crappy horror movies all month.  Otherwise, not really. JB"
25 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Lorenzo Von Matterhorn's discussion Break-up or not
"Just to be clear, you're asking if you should stick with a girl who has a history of cheating? "
25 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Will's discussion What's going on in those heads in the group The Great Debate
"That's why I said 'philosophically' rather than 'situationally' or even 'morally'. JB"
31 minutes ago
Josh Allen commented on Josh Allen's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - Such A Powerful Photo!

"I know that reality isn't solid or even 'real' its just a projection because atoms have no solidity. You wouldn't get taught about those things in school because the education system is a rinse and repeat method of dumbing down…"
32 minutes ago
Elon Erani replied to Lorenzo Von Matterhorn's discussion Break-up or not
"Lorenzo,         How close r these friends that told u she had cheated on her ex boyfriends? Do u believe them? If yes is the answer, then let her go. How long r u with her, exclusively? U may want 2 ask her want 2 confront her,…"
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service