Workin

Views: 82

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Daniel Offenbacher replied to Rob Gronkowski's discussion Has anyone struggled with depression beforeIt
"I've had it for about 9 years, after the death of my father and I have had two major relapses in the past two years; it's so tough. The first relapse was so horrible with suicidal thoughts and complete social isolation. What helped me was…"
17 minutes ago
Daniel Offenbacher commented on Steven C.'s group Exercise
"I've been trying to improve my push up  form and I'm still having trouble getting it down. Anyone have any tips for a better push-up?"
54 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to Pale Horse's discussion Called It in the group The Great Debate
"Meh, I'm saying your use of the term cultural Marxism lacks any scholarly input nor relevance to a discussion of a single fat model. I'm saying that it is knee jerk conservative bullshit used to make other kneejerk conservatives all…"
1 hour ago
Rob replied to Rob Gronkowski's discussion Has anyone struggled with depression beforeIt
"I agree a therapist could be a huge help. The trick is to find one who can help. I am not in the business but am credentialed for a specific type of therapy. I have met a lot of wannabe therapists. At the risk of spreading a stereotype, a lot of…"
1 hour ago
Dakota Caraway replied to Joshua's discussion Anyone work in the medical field?
"Which bs did you hate?  The part where people didn't know their insurance?  Or the part where people didn't know their insurance? (Pharmacy Clerk here) Also, people coming in to buy a pack of U-100's..."
1 hour ago
Wasatch replied to Cory Ross's discussion Audio Renaissance: The Art of Manly Music
"Love Silly Wizard!  The Jackie Gleason Band is also terrific!  "
1 hour ago
Wasatch replied to Belmin Bratic's discussion Any tips for a young lifter? in the group Exercise
"Sounds like you just need to keep doing what you are doing.  Great work! "
1 hour ago
Jay D commented on John White's blog post the topic of suicide
"The only thing i learned for such situations is "be there." how to help further, no clue"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service