DNC, Denver '08

Views: 28

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by JP on January 8, 2014 at 11:26pm

Dude, that is awesome!!

Latest Activity

Chris O replied to Chris O's discussion Advice for the "single guy" in a group of friends
"Thanks for the advice! Recently at work things have worked out that the guys and I have started to go out for drinks, check out some concerts local in the area, and some new restaurants. My buddy also just purchased a home so we've been helping…"
41 minutes ago
Nicholas Patrone replied to Pale Horse's discussion The Wiles of the Devil in the group Christian Men
"True! I love your definition. Being both, I can appreciate your response! Nick"
1 hour ago
Chris O replied to Chris O's discussion Should I take this Promotion?
"That is what i'm concerned over. I love my current job but I don't know what this new position will be like and if I won't like it. I know money isn't everything it's just a motivator. The positive side to taking this is…"
1 hour ago
Chris O replied to Chris O's discussion Should I take this Promotion?
"If I turn this down my chances of another promotion are slim. Which is another reason i'm heavily considering this. If I don't take it, someone else will and i'll see them jump over me essentially. Which that is something I'm…"
1 hour ago
Jay D replied to Pale Horse's discussion Brexit in the group The Great Debate
"Britain did have a pretty special status in the EU giving them the benefits but with less downsides. The feeling that they lack control in their lives might be true, but its wrong to blame the EU for it. Globalization wont stop on british borders…"
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Castrated American Claims Firing an AR 15 Gave Him a Debilitating Condition in the group The Great Debate
"At my fastest I could put six in three targets (2 each center mass) in under a second. Certainly wasn't sustainable though."
2 hours ago
Jay D replied to Pale Horse's discussion Brexit in the group The Great Debate
"He picked the right side, but he did so to late. For years he did blame his political failure on the EU. He sowed the seed he is earning now."
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Brexit in the group The Great Debate
"Money transfers. I was watching it real time. Sterling was being shorted in favor of gold. When the markets opened stock got sold, again in favor of gold. Everything has been corrected and gold is up. Monday will be a good day to buy."
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service