346 cropSM

Views: 41

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Brown Fox on July 6, 2014 at 6:31am

California Suite

Latest Activity

Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"I'm not looking for a politician, but they still win every single election! http://www.theonion.com/article/politicians-sweep-midterm-elections-2083"
5 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"my family"
6 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"Who's this "we" shit?"
15 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"Problem is, we're not looking for a buisness man."
17 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"That's a pretty good summation. Add into that, Trump thinks like a business man. He'll spitball 500 proposals in rapid fire, then whatever's still in his head come morning he looks into. Policy wonks hate that. They want clear cut…"
20 minutes ago
"What? I left them in the podium. Didn't you guys pick them up?"
29 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Pale Horse's discussion General Election 2016 in the group The Great Debate
"Could be. "Mr. Trump.  When will you release your intra-debate notes from the Primaries?"
45 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to floyd james's discussion What has happened to masculinity
"Interesting characterization.  Probably both -- at least men or women who are inclined toward natural masculine and feminine tendencies, respectively.  If you start looking for it, it's surprising how often current culture encourages…"
46 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service