346 cropSM

Views: 41

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Brown Fox on July 6, 2014 at 6:31am

California Suite

Latest Activity

Jack Bauer replied to Mongoose's discussion I Propose Removing Gender-Division in Bathrooms in the group The Great Debate
"You were right the first time. It really isn't about the testosterone-dosers that Liam posted.  They've been able to use the men's room for a long while.  Those posts were in reaction to the North Carolina law (which tried…"
20 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to Mongoose's discussion I Propose Removing Gender-Division in Bathrooms in the group The Great Debate
"It seems the fight is primarily to guarantee that non-passable trannies can use whatever restroom they want ... not keeping passable trannies out. The first I heard of any of this was when it was brought up by Houston's lesbian-in-chief mayor…"
27 minutes ago
Sir replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"The man has picked the perfect position.  If there's a major terror attack in Europe or in the US between now and November, his numbers go up.  (And surely it's more likely than not.)  If there's a new wave of illegals…"
28 minutes ago
Justin replied to Mongoose's discussion I Propose Removing Gender-Division in Bathrooms in the group The Great Debate
"I am admittedly a lot less knowledgeable on this subject than many of you are. Its become obvious to me. At first, what I thought all this meant... (1) was that a man, any man, with a penis, could identify as a woman and use a womens' restroom.…"
33 minutes ago
Sir replied to Mongoose's discussion I Propose Removing Gender-Division in Bathrooms in the group The Great Debate
"I would like to know who's right (about whether it was SJW's or conservatives that started this hoohah).  The first I recall of all this was several stories about either school districts decreeing that the dude who identifies as a…"
45 minutes ago
Justin replied to Mongoose's discussion I Propose Removing Gender-Division in Bathrooms in the group The Great Debate
"does that guy have a vagina?"
1 hour ago
"whos that guy? he has a vagina? thats kinda terrifying."
1 hour ago
Sir replied to Mongoose's discussion I Propose Removing Gender-Division in Bathrooms in the group The Great Debate
"I'm sorry, that's not quite it!  Try again!"
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service