321841_10150922584385366_1317733058_o

Views: 17

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Sir replied to Braeden's discussion Reincarnation in the group The Great Debate
"I think it's important, if we're to find meaning/thought/etc. emergent from nature, not to sneak meaning &c. in from elsewhere.  To give an example of what I mean:  machine learning in AI is really learning if it processes…"
28 minutes ago
Sir replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
"Well worth talking about, to be sure.  But is it really a separate topic?  Europe has a strong need to do something about that crisis, and fast.  (Yeah, it's making headlines here as well.)"
1 hour ago
Daniel replied to Braeden's discussion Reincarnation in the group The Great Debate
"Definitely a good and interesting quibble! I have to think of Daniel Dennett, who actually used the thermostat example in one of his books called "Intuition Pumps and Other Tools for Thinking". His example was geared toward explaining what…"
1 hour ago
Errol R. Alger updated their profile
2 hours ago
Karl Helweg replied to Karl Helweg's discussion Paranoia and the virtue of hospitality?
"I have not heard of the possession selfie issue before.  Forewarned is forearmed.  One concern with house guests is not being willing to leave them alone in the house.  I can see that they might desperately wanting sleep and shower…"
2 hours ago
Cthulhu's Revenge replied to Zachary Stucki's discussion How do we inform more people about ISIS?
"Europe isn't 'stepping up' as we now have crisis as a direct result of action again syria, Libya etc. We have a migrant crisis (not sure how widely it's broadcast over there) where hundreds of thousand asylum seekers are…"
4 hours ago
Carl Monster replied to Alex L's discussion Learn how to cook
"I think so, but they've changed hands a few times. I remember it was decent, cheap eats. Those and cans of Hormel chile went a long way."
5 hours ago
Alex L replied to Alex L's discussion Learn how to cook
"Getting a girlfriend who knows how to cook is very nice option:) I can't really read what it says on the picture, can I still buy these at grocery stores?"
6 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service