Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Carl Monster replied to Chip DeWitt's discussion Anyone Taking Testosterone - Good? Bad? Looking for more info and personal experience with the stuff.
"Davis, your posts are always very thoughtful and informative; worth reading through in my judgement. Thanks, and keep at it here when you can!"
4 minutes ago
Profile IconSandeep Joseph and Ian Wilson joined Frost's group
Thumbnail

For all Northern brothers

For all of you northern brothers from Sweden. Norway. Denmark
4 minutes ago
Rafael posted a discussion

Explain this anti-rape add to me, please

Hi folks,So, friends of mine brought this to my attention, because they considered it hilariously funny:Now, it seems that this is not a hoax, but, like, a real advertisement made by an institution or initiative that seems to take itself very seriously:http://www.rapecrisisscotland.org.uk/…See More
26 minutes ago
Davis replied to Chip DeWitt's discussion Anyone Taking Testosterone - Good? Bad? Looking for more info and personal experience with the stuff.
"Chip, I've encouraged my sons (35 and 40) to get a baseline on what their testosterone levels are now. With that, they have an idea what a "normal" range is for them. In years to come that might help to determine if their levels are…"
30 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Milo Morris's discussion NPR is running a series on “Men in America”
"Willingness to learn is not a virtue commonly on display here."
40 minutes ago
Rockozt replied to David Xtra's discussion A "Holster" for a Phablet? in the group Man Bags
"Pants pocket...in the car? Haha, no... When you get in the car, a phone is like a .44mag, take it out of the pocket, and put it where you can easily access it. Cup holder works well, unless it's a giant one."
45 minutes ago
Profile IconVedant Dev Sharma and Anthony Michel Perez joined Nolan Poulson's group
Thumbnail

The Barbershop

It's just seems natural that Art of Manliness should have a barbershop group.  My intent of this group is to gather and share general thoughts and experiences concerning barbershops. Anything from a good barbershop that you have found  to pictures and stories of shops you have visited to discussing anything barbershop.  See More
2 hours ago
John Lee Pettimore posted a status
"Who woke that dipshit up?"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service