2014 Baseball Picture

First picture with the now handlebar mustache.

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Quinn Rambo on April 1, 2014 at 11:36pm

I started curling it recently and the Rollie comparison is what I am working towards (seems to be a popular look). I am excited to get the full curl going

Comment by Nate Thallas on March 31, 2014 at 4:14pm

Nope. Freddy Mercury.

Comment by Regular Joe on March 31, 2014 at 3:40pm

ROLLIE FINGERS

Latest Activity

Jim replied to Jim's discussion Any books on tribalism?
"Thanks! I actually bought and finished Way of Men during my trip home from Vegas this weekend! GREAT book! Just ordered Sky Without Eagles!"
9 minutes ago
Joseph Scibbe replied to Belmin Bratic's discussion Manly figures of the modern culture
"Nick Offerman, of Ron Swanson fame, is quite manly in real life as well. "
40 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
"I'm arguing that his avoidance and fear of something is irrational, because it is rooted in both his insecurity and inexperience. Age is obviously a primary factor in that. "
52 minutes ago
Tim Wilhite joined Clayton Davis's group
1 hour ago
David Johns replied to David Johns's discussion Watch (chuckle)
"Very cute, Regular Joe.  I didn't mention the brand so I wouldn't give the company free advertising.  And now I know what to ask Santa for!  ;)"
1 hour ago
Josh100LuBu replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
"Remember. Hes younger than me."
1 hour ago
Liam Strain replied to Pope Paul's discussion 10 Rules to Being a Gentleman in 2015
"Then that is where your inexperience comes into play. But I'd also argue, your insecurity. "
1 hour ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Jake Maestas's discussion 50 books challenge
"How's your reading speed? Have you ever tested it?"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service