Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

George Henry Robbins III replied to Landen Augur's discussion Eligible Bachelor who can never get a date
"Exactly!"
11 minutes ago
Landen Augur replied to Landen Augur's discussion Eligible Bachelor who can never get a date
"Thank you for the encouraging word. Can I put your answer down as, "do not change what you are doing, just continue as you have been doing?""
16 minutes ago
George Henry Robbins III replied to Landen Augur's discussion Eligible Bachelor who can never get a date
"Don't be discouraged. Wish I looked like you when I was 23. Don't compromise any of your beliefs and values, just continue to be yourself. Think of a turn down as a "she doesn't have a clue that she just missed out on a great guy…"
32 minutes ago
Gary updated their profile
42 minutes ago
Landen Augur replied to adamkevinlee's discussion Meet Your Perfect Partner
"I hear a lot of people advocate online dating. It seems like everyone thinks it is great. I have used various dating sites for years. Let me share my experience. I hate them all. Let me elaborate. I still think that dating sites should be a…"
58 minutes ago
David Xtra replied to Regular Joe's discussion To circumcise or not to circumcise . . .
"Demetri, Don't concede your points so easily.  You made some great observations, and they come from a man who actually has a clue about how a foreskin works -- YOU. Pale Horse, and Jack, don't know Jack about foreskin. Thank…"
1 hour ago
Landen Augur posted a discussion

Eligible Bachelor who can never get a date

Alright gentlemen, I am having problems with dating and it is not a usual problem. I am wondering I can get some ideas on what I am doing wrong. I will try to keep the details to a minimum.I am a fairly good-looking man (unless you think my profile picture proves otherwise), I have very high moral standards. I am great in conversation and can usually easily impress women in wit. I am 23 but well on my way to a career as a teacher. I am in pretty good shape, being a dancer and I daily job about…See More
1 hour ago
Landen Augur updated their profile
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service