2013-07-04_11-08-09_608

My younger brother and I at banner lakes strip mine. Because I am an adult I wore a ninja turtles shirt.

Views: 24

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Pale Horse on February 7, 2014 at 11:05pm

Heroes in a half-shell! Turtle power!

Latest Activity

Steve Dallas replied to David F.'s discussion When is it better to be morally correct knowing it causes a worse out come? (The failure of Abstinence only educations) in the group The Great Debate
"You tell me. I am a government school teacher administrator type. I say that I am going to teach sex to your kids, what is the range of emotions that you go through? Everything beyond that, all of your rationalizations on morality is built on those…"
5 minutes ago
Greg S replied to Greg S's discussion Brett McKay's pull-up routine in the group Exercise
"Thanks Tim. What you're doing is pretty much my plan. A question: I don't have access to an actual gym and won't for another month or so, my pull-ups are pretty much improvised right now and are being done on a 2x4. I can easily wrap…"
18 minutes ago
Greg S replied to Greg S's discussion Brett McKay's pull-up routine in the group Exercise
"Finished the second workout of week 3 yesterday, I wasn't able to complete it. I've had a rough last few days and haven't been sleeping or eating much, which I think contributed to my failure to finish the workout (I was able to do…"
22 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Braeden's discussion My Fellow Americans, What Nation are you From?
"I assume he meant the Indians indicated on the map."
25 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Braeden's discussion My Fellow Americans, What Nation are you From?
"Well, they are of European descent, like hillbillies that been there a long, long time."
26 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to David F.'s discussion When is it better to be morally correct knowing it causes a worse out come? (The failure of Abstinence only educations) in the group The Great Debate
"Strange.  Why not?  And, again ... what emotion, specifically? JB"
43 minutes ago
Steve Dallas replied to David F.'s discussion When is it better to be morally correct knowing it causes a worse out come? (The failure of Abstinence only educations) in the group The Great Debate
"I am flat out saying that morals and beliefs cannot exist without emotion. Are you still completely unable to follow the context of my posts?"
59 minutes ago
Brandon Johns replied to Farris's discussion Business casual laptop bag
"fossil makes some really nice bags.  I have a canvas messenger bag from them that I love. Fits just what you've talked about "
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service