Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Profile Iconjeff cozzi, Marcus Fite, Bentley Gowans and 18 more joined Art of Manliness
17 seconds ago
Jaya Jagannath posted a discussion

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this…See More
34 seconds ago
Ricky replied to Curtis's discussion My ex is back in my life...
"I agree run!  I also think for whatever it's worth that the damage that you blame on her was already there - and there is lots of deep work for you yet to do.  All the very best to you!  "
3 minutes ago
Jack Bauer replied to John Muir's discussion A Time To Kill in the group The Great Debate
"You're asking the wrong question.  The question isn't 'what's worth killing for'?  The question is, "what's worth taking a stand for"?    Is there anything over which you will draw an…"
14 minutes ago
Ryan Sirmeyer posted a discussion

My Introduction

Hello friends!My name is Ryan, and I am from Orlando, FL. I found this website about a year ago and finally decided to join the community portion. Being a band nerd, I decided to get a degree in Music (I play the trumpet) and was heavily involved in working with several drum and bugle corps as well as band programs around the area. Due to the types of jobs available, I am currently back in school pursuing a degree in Biomedical Sciences. I, like most, extremely enjoy reading and bettering…See More
40 minutes ago
Adam T. replied to Curtis's discussion My ex is back in my life...
"Thirded, except instead of running I would advocate standing up for yourself. Do some thinking about your self-worth and where you derive that.  Chances are you get some of that from your relationships or your treatment of her specifically.…"
53 minutes ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to Jonathan Cesarek's discussion Cybersecurity
"Learn linux."
1 hour ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to Jonathan Cesarek's discussion Cybersecurity
"Love it."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service