Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Rick Shelton replied to Regular Joe's discussion Question Re: Boosting / Jump Starting A Car
"Damn, forgot about the crud in the tank, a big one for military members with old cars who go on tours overseas or get underway for months on end and leave their cars sitting.  The crap in the tank (rust and all that) starts collecting on the…"
15 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers commented on Rusty Rogers's photo
Thumbnail

Week27

"OK. Think I am going to close my office door and try."
18 minutes ago
Shane commented on Rusty Rogers's photo
Thumbnail

Week27

"Push-up position at the top. There are other variations such as side planks. Body saws have movement. Your hands/elbows are anchored on the floor and your feet are on something which slides. I do them at home with my hands on the carpet and my…"
21 minutes ago
Rusty Rogers commented on Rusty Rogers's photo
Thumbnail

Week27

"I only do four sets of each, and only do three exercises/day. I have not had significant soreness (aside from a few times). From what I understand, the standard DOMs. Last week and this week, I am doing a "light cycle" where I am doing…"
21 minutes ago
Carl Monster commented on Rusty Rogers's photo
Thumbnail

Week27

"Oh, good.  Rusty, you are in good hands with Shane."
21 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Hannah Carroll's discussion Whiskey Trouble
"Not always true about shopping at CostCo.  The ones I've shopped in several parts of California don't carry hard liquor in anything less than a 1.5 liter or 750 ml bottle.  And you do want to be careful about judging liquor using…"
22 minutes ago
Joshua Cawthorn replied to Joshua Cawthorn's discussion The Revival of the AoM Chess Club in the group Chess
"That's a fantastic picture!"
24 minutes ago
Native Son replied to Hannah Carroll's discussion Whiskey Trouble
"Oh my.  You've really opened up a can of worms with this seemingly simple question. What sort of the water of life are you talking about? Scotch, Irish, Bourbon, Rye, Canadian? Then there's blendeds, single malts, and various…"
26 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service