Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Josh100LuBu replied to Christian Schmidt's discussion Let's Have A Spoiled Christmas
"It's a Faema. End of discussion."
9 minutes ago
Jay D replied to Shane's discussion Ignorance of the Law is No Excuse... in the group The Great Debate
"Ah, i already was prepared to rant how the US do undermine theit 4th amendment rights more nad more, but i have to say i dont see a problem with that decision. It´s not that he didnt know the law, he didnt know the law word by word including…"
11 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to John Muir's discussion Oil in the group The Great Debate
"I mean, I get that the arial font is offensive, but I didn't know it had military power."
11 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Shane's discussion Ignorance of the Law is No Excuse... in the group The Great Debate
"It seems a little more complex than "cops don't need to know the law." More like, "there is some discretion in interpretation of the law during day-to-day duties of enforcing the law.""
13 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Christian Schmidt's discussion Let's Have A Spoiled Christmas
"That is the stupidest f*cking thing you've said in a while. Discounting the comment that you have one (you don't, your parents might) let's examine a couple of other similar exchanges: that's an airplane No it is a…"
18 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Shane's discussion Ignorance of the Law is No Excuse... in the group The Great Debate
"The summary is only 3 pages. Do you need it spoon fed to you?"
26 minutes ago
Josh100LuBu replied to Christian Schmidt's discussion Let's Have A Spoiled Christmas
"No it is a Faema. I have one almost the same to that with the eagle on top."
30 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Christian Schmidt's discussion Let's Have A Spoiled Christmas
"that's an espresso machine"
41 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service