2012-11-17 17.09.43

Views: 27

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Steve Dallas posted a discussion

Corporate Stupidity

So what are some of the tricks that you use to turn off your mind as not to have it explode when dealing with many of the stupid things that exist when working for a large to very large firm?See More
9 minutes ago
Mongoose replied to Beowulf87's discussion Beard vitamins? Or other ways to thicken the beard?
"I believe the only research-proven way to increase the number of the hair-producing follicles on your face is to age. Which, conversely, tends to reduce the number on the top of your head."
34 minutes ago
Henrik Stroemblad commented on Henrik Stroemblad's blog post Links for the Financially Challenged Dapper Dan Man
"They have some really cool hats there for sure!"
1 hour ago
Dominic posted a status
"Oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette/The Lancelot of the revolutionary set!/I came from afar just to say bonsoir/Tell the King casse toi"
9 hours ago
Dominic posted a status
""I'm taking this horse by the reigns, making Red Coats redder with blood stains...""
9 hours ago
Sir replied to Beowulf87's discussion Beard vitamins? Or other ways to thicken the beard?
""Not without my Rogaine.""
11 hours ago
Matthew R replied to David F.'s discussion Immigration & Expats
"I believe he is is imply that "mainlander" is the non-pc term, but I've heard both "mainlander" and "come-from-away" used as slurs."
11 hours ago
Matthew R replied to David F.'s discussion Immigration & Expats
"That and the constant rain/snow/fog/wind pretty much sums it up."
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service