2010 Green Man photo by Helen Fleischer

Helen did an extensive photo shoot with me being the Green Man in various situations and poses.

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Josh100LuBu on May 12, 2014 at 7:47am

Great photo. 

Latest Activity

Kit replied to Kit's discussion Mother doesn't accept the fact I prefer to be single..?
"Gotta love the onion!"
2 minutes ago
Will replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"Before talking about whether to normalize, consider who we're normalizing with. http://city-journal.org/2014/24_2_havana.html The question is, will normalizing be used to pressure Cuba to stop keeping its people in grinding poverty, or will it…"
2 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"Why do you assume that the "cultural identity of America" is white and Christian?"
2 minutes ago
T Patrick Bailey left a comment for Danny j pasichnyk
"Thanks for the invite! I also love 80s music. Still listen to Talk Talk, New Order, Missing Persons ...."
12 minutes ago
Kit replied to Kit's discussion Mother doesn't accept the fact I prefer to be single..?
"You are blatantly condescending, and honestly, what answer did you actually give? You gave me patronising lecture about how I have no friends and don't add any value to society. You did not answer my question at all, and you gave no advice…"
14 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"Not that simple. We were amidst the height of the Cold War when the actual embargo began. Everyone was expecting them to nuke us. Of course we cut off relations. Frankly, I think we should still have enmity with their government. The brother of the…"
37 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Chu Kim's discussion The Prime Years
"You don't think next year will be better?"
43 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Chu Kim's discussion The Prime Years
"Physically, early to mid twenties. Mentally, thirties or forties. In wisdom, until the point of dementia. It's a shame that the wisdom age gives is paid for in youth and vitality. "Youth is wasted on the young," as they say."
44 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service