2010 Green Man photo by Helen Fleischer

Views: 82

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Rick Shelton replied to Lon R.'s discussion Finding a Local Running Partner in the group Runners
"I don't mind the heat it's just that it's almost the only time I have that I can run.  I've been able to run in the early afternoon recently, not too bad although a bit sweaty.  The last run, a little under 5 miles I…"
13 minutes ago
Lon R. replied to Lon R.'s discussion Finding a Local Running Partner in the group Runners
"Thanks, Andrew. I just downloaded the app and am looking into the community. It seems promising so far."
35 minutes ago
Will replied to Will's discussion How goes the war in the group The Great Debate
"Maybe it deserves its own thread.  Sure is relevant to the greater conflict. Obama declassified documents showing Israel has nukes.  Other allies have information about their possible nuclear programs…"
1 hour ago
Valentin Eden posted a status
"Just like Beckham said: work additional 15-20 minutes after the final whistle. It will all add up."
1 hour ago
Brian N replied to Karl Helweg's discussion Gold Panning
"Next time I set up the drywasher I'll add pics. Not sure when we are headed out to the desert next."
2 hours ago
Brian N replied to Karl Helweg's discussion Gold Panning
"I attached 2 pics. 1st one shows 4 sluices. One on left is a traditional sluice box that used to have the carpet, metal screen and riffles. This is the 1st we used. While it worked okay it took forever to clean out properly. We replaced the carpet…"
2 hours ago
Karl Helweg replied to Karl Helweg's discussion Gold Panning
"Do you happen to have pictures of your sluice to share?  I would not mind seeing what is working so well for you there and I found a few different ones when I Googled it.   "
2 hours ago
Regular Joe replied to John Muir's discussion Persian / Arab Proxy War In Yemen in the group The Great Debate
""Thoughts?" Most of what we associate with war in the Middle East has always been related to Shia/Sunni power dynamics. For example, in Syria, the minority Alawites (Shia) are in charge at the expense of the majority Sunnis. That's…"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service