Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Leto Atreides II replied to Danisatan's discussion Where do you stand? in the group The Great Debate
12 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to John Muir's discussion Oil in the group The Great Debate
"How diverse is Saudi Arabia's economy? It seems that to deal a deathblow to Russia's oil-driven economy, SA would need a more diverse economy to prevent itself from starving as well."
22 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to John Muir's discussion Oil in the group The Great Debate
"Despite a field that is famous for its ambivalence and multiplicity of viewpoints, almost all economists agree that the Laffer curve is naught but to be laughed at."
34 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"I am not going to spoon-feed you history. If you choose to think nobody died, oh well. I'm comfortable with you thinking I make stuff up"
39 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Danisatan's discussion Where do you stand? in the group The Great Debate
"y= 0, x= 9"
40 minutes ago
Will replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"So he didn't actually stand on a tank and kill people.   If he ordered their deaths, then yes, it's morally equivalent to necklacing, if he ordered them burned to death.  I can't find evidence that that's how he had…"
51 minutes ago
Vytautas replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"Longest continuous straw man? I would look to Titus, Jack Bauer, Paul of TX, and Pale Horse for those."
54 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"Was Terry Sperling's brother's friend's family from Boston executed, beat, forced into slavery or prostitution, or made to have an abortion?  Or are you extrapolating that because I was dismissive of that horror story that…"
59 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service