148311748_290w290h

Me sometime with in the last few months

Views: 33

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Sir replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Surely National Review's mistake in trying to puncture Trump's candidacy last year by having a big issue on how he's not a conservative.  "Conservative" has come to mean "somebody who loudly objects to Obama's…"
15 minutes ago
Roughshod replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"They pushed their message - as in selling what they wanted to sell - instead of figuring out and giving the the bulk of the potentially buying public exactly what it wanted.   Doesn't work.  A salesman can push a product all he can,…"
51 minutes ago
Shane replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"That's it? Not because their think tanks were pushing the message there were no problems with the "conservative" brand?"
2 hours ago
Phil joined Tim Plett's group
Thumbnail

The manly art of coffee

For coffee lovers and home roasters
2 hours ago
Milo Morris replied to Phil's discussion I'm a new aromantic ace. Any questions? in the group Out to Build Bridges
"Welcome.  If you don't want to teach, just change your major. Depending on your school the switch might add some years, but if you think its worth pursuing, go for it."
2 hours ago
Roughshod replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Virtually all businessmen have something to sell and some are better at it than others.  It is exactly the same with politicians.  The primary rule of selling is very simple:  Find out what the potential customers want and give it to…"
3 hours ago
Native Son replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"At bottom, the reasons the GOP Establishment was and is surprised by the Fonald are quite simple: First, Trump is first and foremost a salesman.  He's of the "could sell ice boxes to Eskimos" breed of salesman, able to weave a…"
4 hours ago
Sir replied to Phil's discussion I'm a new aromantic ace. Any questions? in the group Out to Build Bridges
"Sure, I have a few. What formed your realization? You're "coming out."  What's the significance to others in your life, do you think? ...and what's the significance to you? Welcome!  I suppose I'm one who can…"
4 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service