148311748_290w290h

Me sometime with in the last few months

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Shane replied to Christian Schmidt's discussion Let's Have A Spoiled Christmas
"I came away from the experience with two thoughts: Your chicken was pretty good. Mercia does Oktoberfest better."
1 minute ago
Shane replied to Christian Schmidt's discussion Let's Have A Spoiled Christmas
"Yeah something tells me there aren't as many virgins in Cuba as there used to be."
3 minutes ago
Jay D replied to Christian Schmidt's discussion Let's Have A Spoiled Christmas
"True, there are just some brands that dont make good beer but have a great marketing. Thats what most people drink. There are only a few good pilseners that are available on a transnational level and plenty of good wheat beers and pales. But most…"
4 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
"Wow. You guys took that very seriously. I was just goofing around. Never thought anyone would a) take it seriously or b) get their panties in a bunch over it."
6 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Christian Schmidt's discussion Let's Have A Spoiled Christmas
"I've had pairs that were quite nice, not sure what brand but damn they were warm.  The old military wool socks really sucked though.  I think they got them from the same manufacturer of those wool military blankets, which by the way…"
7 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Regular Joe's discussion BREAKING: US To Normalize Relations With Cuba in the group The Great Debate
""Jack, They are using the same old method to defend Obama and everyone in his administration." If that was directed at me, my nonesense comments were not posted to defend Obama or his administration; they were related to the two…"
7 minutes ago
Vendetta5885 commented on Josh100LuBu's photo
Thumbnail

Josh100LuBu - In The Lexus

"You're right, there is nothing wrong with being driven around. The issue is your father has it and you are showing it off as your own and saying you worked hard for it."
7 minutes ago
Rick Shelton replied to Christian Schmidt's discussion Let's Have A Spoiled Christmas
"Never had a Cuban cigar.  Do they all really taste that bad?  If so then I'd vote not to commit to opening relationships with Cuba.  LOL."
9 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service