1459655_483461761753754_197323907_n

Found this online, Had to share.

Views: 35

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Josh100LuBu posted a photo
14 minutes ago
Evans replied to Willem Vernooij's discussion Experiences with semen retention
"If you are trying to stop a "it makes me feel good" cycle that you feel is unhealthy/unwanted, then simply find what you are trying to smooth over or compensate for. Go back and take care of that. Your appetite for the alternate…"
1 hour ago
Evans replied to Chatmonkey's discussion What made/makes YOU feel like a 'Man'?
"standing back at the end of a long hard project and thinking "I built that". Seeing my children come running as I pull in the drive at the end of a workday. seeing my wife's eyes light up as I come in the front door. sitting down…"
1 hour ago
Evans replied to Ramona the Pest's discussion How Can I Entice a Reluctant Camper?
"^^^ what Shane said ^^^"
1 hour ago
Evans replied to John Muir's discussion What do you keep in your trunk?
"4x4 Truck. 4 tire chains (winter only) shovel wool blanket emergency rd triangles jumper cables 20,000lb tow strap rope bungies half dozen ratchet straps several different sized ball hitches small mechanic tool set nailbag loaded with tools small…"
1 hour ago
Josh100LuBu replied to Ramona the Pest's discussion How Can I Entice a Reluctant Camper?
"Glamping. "
2 hours ago
Chip replied to Ramona the Pest's discussion How Can I Entice a Reluctant Camper?
"I find that having a supply of really good food to cook over the fire - salmon steaks are my favorite - and plenty of wine helps. You may want to take baby steps by going to a state park that has cabins you can rent. Once you graduate to tent…"
2 hours ago
Cthulhu's Revenge replied to Jon Kramer's discussion Front Squat Woes
"I'll do it as long as I can, very enjoyable. yes foam rolling does help, also with any aches after the session but they still hurt a little."
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service