1399025_468262483283289_844190117_o

Views: 43

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Thomas Patrick on August 9, 2014 at 3:57pm

Well, I'm guessing that he's just carrying his gun across the water and making sure it doesn't get wet. I know this was taken in Vietnam

Comment by Nathanael on August 9, 2014 at 2:43pm

And here I thought all those claims of guns being lost in tragic boating accidents were jokes...

Latest Activity

Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Ahh.  I had made the assumption the late term you were referring to, where the same partial birth.  Got ya. Thanks for clarifying..."
8 minutes ago
Sir replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"It's possible, though, that Europe has similar exceptions (I believe it does).  So the European comparison would then boil down to:  do Europeans harvest children for body parts?  Since Mengele, that is.  That I don't…"
23 minutes ago
Sir replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"26 states have exceptions for "health" (not "physical health") of the mother, so that if the mother might be upset by not having abortion, they can still do it. http://www.guttmacher.org/statecenter/spibs/spib_PLTA.pdf The…"
39 minutes ago
i.am.will replied to i.am.will's discussion Trading Massages With Other Men in the group Naturopathic Healing
"Yeah, I may have to try that."
41 minutes ago
Chuck Knight replied to Moe Kanz's discussion Long hair gents...
"I concur. But only if it is a beard pony tail. If you're gonna go Viking, go full Viking."
49 minutes ago
AK replied to i.am.will's discussion Trading Massages With Other Men in the group Naturopathic Healing
"What's worked for me a couple times is I've paid for a massage and if he and I seem to make a connection, I'll suggest we trade.  One guy and I exchange every couple months.  I'm glad I found this guy."
58 minutes ago
Matt Daly replied to certified male's discussion Public speaking
"I do a lot of public speaking. Alsways know your notes, better prepared the better you will talk. Have an air of confidience. My old assistant minister always said. "If you don't know what youre saying, pretend". Take breaths and…"
1 hour ago
Gentleman Engineer replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Barring those acts carnal in lack of consent, said female did acquiesce to the possibility of pregnancy. To abandon the foetus subsequent to conception would exist tantamount to the abandonment of an infant. As of aforemention, there exists a link…"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service