Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Jesse D replied to David Johns's discussion Teen boys today
"I think I've been depressed for 2 to 3 years. (I did self-diagnose it). I thought about killing myself.The reasons for it were mostly that my life is pointless. And unless what Daniel said, I'd argue that if I wouldn't exist any more,…"
48 minutes ago
Ryan James replied to East London Gent's discussion Girlfriends lies and temper
"So your problem fixed itself...the inevitable always comes around eventually. See, and it happened just as we knew it would...you couldn't take hearing whatever BS lie she was telling you at the time without calling her out, and there it is.…"
1 hour ago
Christopher McLaughlin commented on cc's group The Art of Manly Body Modification
"I had a PA and back in November I had it extended up through the glads and now have an apadravia. I love it. Took six months to heal and hurt like hell, but totally worth it."
1 hour ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to Landon's discussion Evening, gents!
"Welcome, Landon!"
2 hours ago
John Lee Pettimore replied to David Johns's discussion Teen boys today
"Holy crap!"
2 hours ago
Ryan Shepard commented on Brett McKay's group 30 Days to a Better Man 2009
"I have one pair to shine."
4 hours ago
Landon posted a discussion

Evening, gents!

Been a lurker here at AoM for years. Decided to become a member a few weeks ago and thought I'd introduce myself. The community has been great so far. It adds to the AoM experience quite a bit. Anyway, my name is Landon. I'm not much use physically thanks to a type of tumor I have, so I like to work on my mind rather than my body. Some of my favorite articles from AoM are Ben Franklin's 13 virtues and the 3-part series about willpower, how it's depleted and how you can strengthen it. Well,…See More
5 hours ago
Brian commented on cc's group The Art of Manly Body Modification
"Paul, if you have a "cock on the right" then the obvious suggested addition would be a "pig on the knee.""
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service