Welcome to my mailing address town.

Views: 79

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by TKM on January 5, 2014 at 9:00pm

Np.  A little rough around the edges it to be expected...Even Mayberry had a holding cell :)

Comment by Carl Monster on January 5, 2014 at 8:45pm

Thanks; a little rough around the edges but I would not have it any other way!

Comment by TKM on January 5, 2014 at 8:02pm

Looks like a great little town, Carl.

Comment by Carl Monster on January 28, 2013 at 11:08am

Cool! Welcome to my part of NJ.

Comment by Bede, the Venerable on January 28, 2013 at 9:18am

Looks like mine except for the hills.

Latest Activity

William updated their profile
6 minutes ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
""Oh... Dry your eyes. I'm sorry for talking bad about your skinny jeans." Ahem: "And at the same time be prepared to maturely voice your opinions and have logical discussions.""
35 minutes ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Michael D. Denny's discussion Urinating Outdoors
1 hour ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Michael D. Denny's discussion Urinating Outdoors
1 hour ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Cletus Rothschild's discussion I Am What I Am And I Do What I Do in the group The Shirtless Man
"That's a good point about the average physique as well. At one time, I weighed 75 pounds more than I weigh now. I still went shirtless as I've always done. It shouldn't be a privilege to be earned by looking "acceptable" to…"
2 hours ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Cletus Rothschild's discussion I Am What I Am And I Do What I Do in the group The Shirtless Man
"Swim shirts! I do feel for those kids and men who are very out of shape and embarrassed about it, but as far as "protecting" themselves from the sun? That's another subject that I might post about."
2 hours ago
"That's a teaching moment for that mother. If the mom doesn't approve of the men in her life going shirtless, she can still teach her daughter a 'live and let live' attitude toward it and other nonoffensive behaviors. "
2 hours ago
"Yes, and there's a bit if irony there: so many benign things are sexualized these days, yet people are very sexually repressive. "
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service