130720_172

@ rest stop near Mentor, Ohio 7/20/13

Views: 20

Albums: Pics of Me

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Sir replied to floyd james's discussion What has happened to masculinity
"I remember thinking that in the 90's.  Hillary Clinton, then in the news too of course, was praised as someone who made no apologies for who she was.  I don't know why anyone would apologize for who she is ("Hi, I'm…"
18 minutes ago
Liam Strain commented on Will Maurer's group Scouts & Scouters
"The role of religion in scouting seems to vary a bit by location, and troop. As laid out in the handbook, it cannot be ignored, but it doesn't require significant personal practice - pretty much as long as you are not an atheist, you are…"
26 minutes ago
Profile IconLiam Strain, Matthew Green and Matthew Chase Heslop joined Will Maurer's group
Thumbnail

Scouts & Scouters

For Boy scouts & those involved with scouting as volunteersSee More
27 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to floyd james's discussion What has happened to masculinity
"I don't recall GQ being a bastion of masculinity. Fashion is different - not necessarily related. There is nothing inherently masculine in refusing to apologize when you screw up. If anything, that seems a lot like not taking…"
32 minutes ago
Liam Strain commented on Nolan Poulson's group The Barbershop
34 minutes ago
Northumbrian commented on Bruce Uall's group The Shirtless Man
"I have no problem being shirtless inside during the winter"
1 hour ago
Profile IconDouglas Perry and Matthew Green joined thehuhman's group
Thumbnail

AoM PhotoGroup

Alright, all of you budding and seasoned photographers out there. Here's your official AoM Group. Let's do ourselves proud, by becoming the largest group here!See More
1 hour ago
Matthew Green commented on Will Maurer's group Scouts & Scouters
"Many years ago when I was a kid I joins the Boy Scouts. I regret not sticking with it. I was considering volunteering, maybe as a Assistant Scout Master. My only concern is that I am not a very spiritual/religious person. I know that religion is a…"
4 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service