130720_172

@ rest stop near Mentor, Ohio 7/20/13

Views: 20

Albums: Pics of Me

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Lumberjoe replied to Pale Horse's discussion Best Methods for Cutting Down on Sweets
"I'm pretty sure I know what it is. Didn't think it'd be a common topic of conversation around here."
26 minutes ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Best Methods for Cutting Down on Sweets
"Hang out on chat and you will find out more than you cared to know."
43 minutes ago
Lumberjoe replied to Lumberjoe's discussion What happens when Islamic sexism meets Icelandic feminism / gender equality? Let's find out! in the group The Great Debate
""Does indeed. If it was a Marxist refusing to use the bus in order to protest the oppression of women by capitalist systems or something, you wouldn't have batted an eye. Only reason this is a relevant story to you or anyone else is…"
51 minutes ago
Lumberjoe replied to Lumberjoe's discussion What happens when Islamic sexism meets Icelandic feminism / gender equality? Let's find out! in the group The Great Debate
""such as Saudi Arabia who oil supplies America is quite dependent on" FYI USA buys most of its oil from Canada."
1 hour ago
""Except they did adhere to their demands, they were allowed to use the bus of their choosing." a) It doesn't say that anywhere in the article. b) Even if that is exactly what happened, the Icelandic bus company didn't adhere to…"
1 hour ago
""Iceland caved to the Muslim demands" It doesn't actually say that anywhere in the article."
1 hour ago
"To add on to what Shane said: Based on my experiences, Islam itself is no more or less sexist than most other religions. However Islam is used to justify a local culture of sexism in many Muslim majority areas. That doesn't mean that Muslims…"
1 hour ago
Lumberjoe replied to Pale Horse's discussion Best Methods for Cutting Down on Sweets
"Waifus?"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service