130720_172

@ rest stop near Mentor, Ohio 7/20/13

Views: 20

Albums: Pics of Me

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Rick Shelton replied to Matthew R's discussion Does anyone have advice for my first 5K?
"Race etiquette, Stay to the right of faster people so others can pass. Don't throw your drink onto the path of the runners. Try to pass on the left. Keep your situational awareness. Stretch your ITB, that's the muscle-tendon group that…"
19 minutes ago
Sir replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
35 minutes ago
Sir replied to Joshua Hudson's discussion The Real Reason Women Cheat
"Wins the thread, IMJ."
45 minutes ago
Sir replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"He's got a point.  What's in the video? interests me more than What fantasies do I have about abortionists' sex interests?"
1 hour ago
Milo Morris commented on David P. Lochner's group City of Brotherly Love
"Are any of you guys still interested in meeting for lunch on August 15? Let me know. Feel free to friend/PM me."
1 hour ago
Mike S. replied to Matthew R's discussion Does anyone have advice for my first 5K?
"a regular athletic watch like a timex is fine for keeping pace. id break your pace up into roughly mile increments. as for etiquette, keep to the outside if faster runners are behind you. other than that... have fu!"
2 hours ago
Stephanus Martellus commented on Denis E. Ambrose, Jr.'s group Catholic Men
"Latin or not, is not the most important aspect. It's the whole structure of the New Liturgy, which alientas many man http://www.lmschairman.org/2015/07/the-traditional-mass-and-men-new.html"
5 hours ago
Nick H replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Fertilised eggs cannot maintain homeostasis, change any variable in the womb and they die. Also, most living cells meet your criteria so are you saying that if one amputated a living arm (whose cells meet your criteria) then that person would be a…"
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service