Views: 35

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Acifidity Bags
"Still haven't googled it?"
11 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"Just spitballing here: To give everyone a chance to accept Him or deny Him."
15 minutes ago
Kev O'Connor left a comment for Milo Morris
"Thank you matey :) "
55 minutes ago
Shane replied to Drew McAuliffe's discussion Any Guys looking forward to NCAA 2015 TOURNEY?
"N00bs will call Shane a jerk."
1 hour ago
Jack Bauer replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"Heh.  No response to your complete bastardization of the Thessalonians verse?  Or the entirety of Job 38-41?  Just back to the platitudes? 'Move' doesn't mean 'compel'.  It means…"
1 hour ago
Shane replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"Ok I concede the point. Lotta people said there's a plan. So what's the plan?"
1 hour ago
Will replied to whiskyjack's discussion Did anyone else get a "group email" from Gnostic Bishop? in the group Christian Men
"Lord, you are my God;    I will exalt you and praise your name,for in perfect faithfulness    you have done wonderful things,    things planned long ago. Re semantics:  maybe.…"
1 hour ago
Will replied to Drew McAuliffe's discussion Any Guys looking forward to NCAA 2015 TOURNEY?
"? What did I list?"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service