1013462_672767519440892_1744485302_n

Views: 48

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Pale Horse on March 21, 2014 at 1:57pm

This fellow is a metal head, but I don't know if he likes the Muppets.

Comment by Michael D. Denny on March 20, 2014 at 12:04am

It is "Animal" from the Muppet show, redrawn as the cover of Iron Maiden album "Piece of Mind" . If you are in to the muppets, and a metal head, this is pretty much the greatest single image the internet has ever produced. If you are not into the muppets and a metal head, then your girlfriend probably thinks both of you should start dating other men. 

Comment by Pale Horse on March 19, 2014 at 9:39pm

Is that the thing from the Muppets?

Latest Activity

Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion The Nature of Life and Conception in the group The Great Debate
"We have been agrarian from the start. God told Adam to dress and keep the Garden of Eden."
23 minutes ago
Persona non Grata commented on Herb Munson's group The Great Debate
"I see a cunt holding a sign, but where's Trump?"
46 minutes ago
Persona non Grata replied to Robin Holmström's discussion Tarzan flick as date?
"Personally I'd read a book like "Alabaster Girl" or "Way of the Superior Man" to get an actual understanding of the mindset behind romance and attraction.Rather than just memorize pedantic lists of "dos and…"
52 minutes ago
Persona non Grata replied to John Bravo's discussion What does the AoM communtiy think about one night stands?
"First one is taken care of by being a mature adult No forms of birth control are fail proof, if that's what you mean. So it can't be guaranteed.The parts about protection are more cultural I believe they are innate qualities which are…"
1 hour ago
Steve Dallas replied to John Bravo's discussion What does the AoM communtiy think about one night stands?
"First one is taken care of by being a mature adult Second one I would argue that humans were designed for contact, which I addressed with the part of short term bonding. The parts about protection are more cultural and have changed with the…"
2 hours ago
Persona non Grata replied to Persona non Grata's discussion Men who whine about women?
"Not sure I follow that. Basically she was just tacitly stating the same thing in "polite" terms that's been said to death a million times. The whole spiel about why "women go for jerks instead of nice guys" and how "no…"
2 hours ago
Persona non Grata posted a discussion

Anyone know of any recent audiodidacts?

I'm not interested in conventional education for the time being because I have access to a wide variety of books and ebooks of advanced materials which I'd rather study in my own time. Some of which wouldn't have even been available to an average person (outside of maybe graduate school) just 20 years ago. Much more interested in mastering holistic, universal skills rather than simply learning through "rote" or learning impersonal "hard skills" which traditionally have not had much value…See More
2 hours ago
Steve Dallas replied to Persona non Grata's discussion Men who whine about women?
"The quotes around every other word don't mean what you think they do"
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service