Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Sean on September 1, 2013 at 7:05pm

Crap, wrong photo.  Anyone know how to delete?

Latest Activity

George Henry Robbins III commented on Bruce Uall's group The Shirtless Man
"I am going to an upscale men's clothing store Jos. A. Bank tomorrow. Going to go in shirtless just to see if I get a reaction of some kind or asked to leave. Just curious to see what, if anything, happens. "
7 minutes ago
Alejandro De La Garza commented on Bruce Uall's group The Shirtless Man
"I’ve gone into convenience stores shirtless, mainly just to get a newspaper.  I’ve gone through a restaurant drive-thru shirtless and pumped gas while shirtless.  I used to see men in grocery stores shirtless all the…"
21 minutes ago
Carl Monster commented on Carl Monster's blog post Fair Appearance
"Beloved and much celebrated, according to the station commentary, lol."
29 minutes ago
Carl Monster replied to Regular Joe's discussion Responsibility Towards A Brother
"I would leave it.  Why? Because one day your parents will need help, and he'll be the one to do their cooking and laundry. Otherwise you'll have to arrange for them to move Somewhere, and, take it from me, that is not an easy…"
1 hour ago
Richard A Fairchild commented on Richard A Fairchild's photo
Thumbnail

Me and dad at 4

"I still wear fedora's!  I have a winter one and a summer one.  I also have a short brim style when I want to have that Jazz/ blues look!"
1 hour ago
Richard A Fairchild replied to East London Gent's discussion Girlfriends lies and temper
"The feelings involves in a breakup is like a death of a spouse, in particular where you have time and emotion invested. Your first 6 months will be rough.  You will flip back and forth from anger and hurt, all the way to happiness.  Think…"
1 hour ago
Daniel Rodriguez commented on Richard A Fairchild's photo
Thumbnail

Me and dad at 4

"That's how one wears a fedora. Looking snappy, both of ya."
1 hour ago
Carl Monster commented on Carl Monster's blog post Fair Appearance
"Did you listen in? Lots of technical problems that had nothing to do with us. Still had loads of fun, arriving with my special pass into the farmers' area. So many tractors and huge vehicles under the dusty sky I felt like I was in some movie…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service