01altar 009

Views: 19

Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Sean on September 1, 2013 at 7:05pm

Crap, wrong photo.  Anyone know how to delete?

Latest Activity

VH replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"That might be over-generalizing what Adams wrote. I read it as more that Trump is *consciously* tailoring his message (such as it is) in such a way that interpretation is open to the receiver: It might be more accurate, I think, to say Adams…"
12 minutes ago
Arne Christiansen joined Randall "Skitch" Hodgson's group
Thumbnail

Ballroom Dancing

For those of us honest-to-goodness gentlemen who know better. There are few things more manly than leading your lady to the ballroom floor, wearing your best wingtip dance shoes, and leading her in a good old fashioned jive.
20 minutes ago
Arne Christiansen replied to Matt S.'s discussion Learning via Internet videos in the group Ballroom Dancing
"A little late to the discussion, I like the classes and the going to a studio, but I have found one very good you tube series on teaching the night club two step, just search for "Jo Thompson night club two step"."
20 minutes ago
Seitanist Dan replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"Basically, Trump is a walking, breathing, sweltering "Choose your own future/adventure" to any observer. "
38 minutes ago
VH replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"While I may not support Trump, I continue to be fascinated by his appeal. This morning, I happened across this, written by Dilbert creator Scott Adams, that seems -- at least at first blush -- pretty insightful: Trump VS Bush: Persuasion Wars"
52 minutes ago
Seitanist Dan replied to Paul MacAlindin's discussion "I like guns" in the group The Great Debate
"Yes, because equating a authoritarian regime to a slap on sticker 'hey, this thing is dangerous, we're going to go over how it can be dangerous and see that you don't fly off the handle in a class and test', which, we already DO…"
1 hour ago
Dogface Jake joined James Machamer's group
Thumbnail

Freemasonry

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.
9 hours ago
Liam Strain posted a photo

bench_primer

Big stuff done. Sloppy primer is on it (and seats/covers propped open). Now it's just more sanding, more painting, and trim.
9 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service