Comment

You need to be a member of Art of Manliness to add comments!

Join Art of Manliness

Comment by Michael J. K. on April 26, 2014 at 2:11pm

hey older brother hugs nice photo

Comment by Tim Dienes on April 26, 2014 at 2:08pm

5K Walk the Run, same course as Skyline Run, time approx. 46:07.

2006 was 42:26, 2007 was 38:38, 2009 was 41:07

Latest Activity

Josh Allen replied to Jack Bauer's discussion "Don't follow your passion" -- Mike Rowe
"Oh have you ever seen me in action? No so shut up."
5 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Jack Bauer's discussion "Don't follow your passion" -- Mike Rowe
"LOL I know ten year olds who could stomp your skinny behind."
17 minutes ago
Profile IconNicholas Vogelgesang and Ashton Britt joined t-train's group
Thumbnail

Armchair Generals

A group for men who are interested in military history, or anything militaria.  Discuss armies of the past, great leaders, strategy, weapons, etc.See More
24 minutes ago
Lucius Artorius Castus replied to Jack Bauer's discussion "Don't follow your passion" -- Mike Rowe
""I had him later though in the bathroom, shoving his head down" LMAO"
34 minutes ago
Josh Allen replied to Jack Bauer's discussion "Don't follow your passion" -- Mike Rowe
"I got into a fight with a lawyer a few years ago in a nightclub, things started to kick off and he took a cheap shot at me which caught me off guard. I had him later though in the bathroom, shoving his head down the toilet, he never messed with me…"
36 minutes ago
Lee Torre replied to Lee Torre's discussion Lee's Fasted Full-Body Workout Fitness Journal 10/1/2014
"Well not really Shane, I'm going full-body every workout but not A/B. I get bored quick so I will tweak it each workout more or less. Got keep things interesting."
45 minutes ago
Will replied to Daniel Offenbacher's discussion First Girlfriend- How to make it work
"To keep her attracted, they say, give her these messages:  you're strong and she's worth your devotion.  I'd think if you are aware of those messages when you act, the actions will be the right ones."
49 minutes ago
Ashton Britt replied to kpeckham's discussion Manly Advice about starting a journey at the Air Force Academy
"My brother actually is attending the Air Force Academy as of now and during basic training atleast a key thing to constantly think would be the fact that the true glory and pride of attending the academy and pursueing a career in the Air Force is…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service