Brett McKay's Groups (34)

• The Great Debate

2178 members Latest Activity: 13 minutes ago

"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your…

• Current Events

44 members Latest Activity: Dec 10, 2016 Serious discussion of current events. Ground rules: 1) Keep it timely 2) keep it civil 3) keep it on track 4) keep it succinct

• Country Life & Self Sufficiency

255 members Latest Activity: May 17 Do you live (or want to live) on a farm/acreage/ranch? Are you interested in the country life, homesteading, back to basics, self-sufficiency,…

• Sartorialists

183 members Latest Activity: Feb 5 The best dressed men in the room.

• Man Skills

511 members Latest Activity: Mar 30 A group for sharing and discussing those amazing practical skills that every man aquires in an effort to make his world run the way he wants it to.

• Riflemen

600 members Latest Activity: on Friday For anyone who loves the shooting sports. New guns, old guns, small guns, big guns. Got a story about getting a rifle handed down through…

• Freemasonry

403 members Latest Activity: Mar 30 A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

• Writers

429 members Latest Activity: Jun 22 A place for writers to discuss and critique projects.

• Personal Finance

208 members Latest Activity: Dec 10, 2016 This group is the place to be if you have questions or advice on anything related to getting out of debt, investing, saving money, or creating a…

• Geeks

413 members Latest Activity: Oct 18, 2016 If you are a geek by trade or hobby, join up! You can be a geek and manly at the same time.

• LDS Men

177 members Latest Activity: Jun 7 A place to fellowship and discuss the issues of being an LDS man in today’s world.

• Lawyers and Law Students

108 members Latest Activity: Mar 1 We are not Above the Law.

• Men in the Kitchen

816 members Latest Activity: Jun 12 This groups if for those men who love to cook. It's a place to discuss techniques, recipes and suggestions. Bon apetit!

• Man Bags

3995 members Latest Activity: Dec 10, 2016 Will your Grandkids fight over your leather bag when you're dead? Do people stop you to ask where you got your bag? This group is for people who…

• AoM PhotoGroup

620 members Latest Activity: Jan 30

Alright, all of you budding and seasoned photographers out there. Here's your official AoM Group. Let's do ourselves proud, by becoming the…

• Michigan

84 members Latest Activity: Mar 8, 2016 All Yoopers and Loopers welcome !!!!

• Philosophers

702 members Latest Activity: May 26 An open forum for discussion of the big questions.

• The Manly Art of Baking.

249 members Latest Activity: Dec 22, 2016 A place for all the bakers out there. Come to discuss breads and the art of baking, e.g. things that have worked out or things that you just can't…

• Business Owners/Entrepreneurs

231 members Latest Activity: Nov 3, 2016 A group for any current/aspiring Business Owners/Entrepreneurs to share ideas in these hard economic times.

• Benjamin Franklin Fan Club

177 members Latest Activity: Aug 20, 2016 from Poor Richard's moral maxims to his 13 Virtues. Benjamin Franklin is a role model for all men.

Latest Activity

Ovid replied to Brett McKay's discussion New Moderators
"You're cute, but seriously - I'll have some ketchup with that Whopper, and show a bit more respect to your patrons in the future lest I inform your manager and have your job."
1 minute ago
Ovid replied to Liam Strain's discussion June 27, 2017 - Chat not functioning
"Whelp, given that Sir Paul Blart here violated his moderator permissions by issuing a ban out of spite just for saying that another member might make a better mod, then one might speculate that he played some role in f'ning it up, since if he…"
6 minutes ago
Shane replied to Braeden 2.0's discussion Attractions to other Cultures and Revulsion towards other Cultures
"Everywhere I've been I've found something interesting about the local culture. The only revulsion over ever had was with the Pashtu. They can be genocided and the world would be a better place."
10 minutes ago
Portnoy replied to Pale Horse's discussion Americans, do you regret your vote? in the group The Great Debate
"I'm a Dem, voted for Hillary, don't regret it. We would still have just as much of a shitstorm over nothing subjects, but we wouldn't be as much of a global embarrassment."
13 minutes ago
Jay D replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Facts may be objective but people aren´t. There is a great quote "One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter." It is always up to people what they make out of the facts"
14 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"Ah. Well I disagree with that. Pat Robertson is more like Alex Jones than Roger Ailes."
15 minutes ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"That's not what I asked."
15 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Pale Horse's discussion Our Current Western Zeitgeist in the group The Great Debate
"I think it's more that Fox is the ideological inheritor of what the 700 club began. "
19 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service