Way2Good's Groups (10)

• Men Who Want to make a Difference

116 members Latest Activity: Jul 6 This groupe is for those men who want to do something with their live (besides being a couch potato). Despite opinions they take charge and make the…

• Manly Meals

179 members Latest Activity: Jul 1 This group is a place for all of us to share manly recipes, grilling tips and other pointers around the kitchen. You can also share great meals and…

• Family Man

507 members Latest Activity: May 5

This AoM group is devoted to the betterment of families. It's for men striving to be better husbands, fathers, and sons. Are you a "family man"?…

• Manly Mentors

104 members Latest Activity: Jul 5

Do you mentor? Have an interest in doing so? Want to connect with others who are making a positive difference in the lives of younger men?…

• The Great Debate

2184 members Latest Activity: 15 minutes ago

"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your…

• Football

133 members Latest Activity: Jan 8 A place to discuss the sport so many of us love!!! Favorite teams, players, memorable games, manly outtings, and more!

• A Man's Garden

245 members Latest Activity: Jun 18 A place to talk about the manly art of gardening

• Gentlemen Apologists

120 members Latest Activity: Aug 16

A place for gentlemen of all stripes who are interested in the broad field of Christian apologetics. If you are a thoughtful man interested in…

• Christian Men

1551 members Latest Activity: Aug 11 Regardless of the specifics, we can all agree on one thing. Jesus Christ was the perfect Man who died and rose again for us such that we could have…

• The Shirtless Man

196 members Latest Activity: yesterday Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Latest Activity

John Muir replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"I can speak for my family - which contained at least 4 confederate soldiers in my immediate lineage.  I know they were opposed to slavery because they were buried in cemeteries in the Wesleyan Methodist churches they were baptized before the…"
15 minutes ago
Shane replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Moq"
1 hour ago
Pale Horse replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"Whom are you replying to?"
2 hours ago
"All I do know, is that the motivations of government are often very different then the motivations of the common man. And very different from the what the propagandists would have you believe."
6 hours ago
derick bean posted a status
7 hours ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"I don't want this to descend into a debate about the civil war. All I'm saying is I don't know what the common soldier was fighting for/thought they were fighting for, or what their family thought they were fighting for. In an age…"
7 hours ago
"His history is extremely one sided. He completely ignores the fact that 4.5 slave states remained in the Union, 4.5 left the Union only after the attack on Fort Sumter, the same economic warfare England had used on the American colonies the North…"
7 hours ago
Dominic replied to Portnoy's discussion History in the group The Great Debate
"I think the thing about when neo-confederates pull out the "ordinary soldier didn't fight for slavery" argument is that few, if any, ever cite actual soldiers' words in support of this argument. Surely there are CSA soldier…"
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service