Justin Lillich's Groups (23)

• Heavy

73 members Latest Activity: Nov 27, 2016 All about lifting the heavy stuff. Strongman, Highlander Games, Powerlifting, Olympic Weightlifting etc.

• A Man's Garden

248 members Latest Activity: Mar 13 A place to talk about the manly art of gardening

• The New Bull Moose Party

76 members Latest Activity: Aug 4, 2016 A revival of the Bull Moose Party, which was created by Theodore Roosevelt in 1912.

• Dads of Daughters (The DoD)

43 members Latest Activity: Mar 17

This group is for men who are currently fathers of daughters. We discuss the happiness and hardships of being a dad to little girls. In some…

• Freemasonry

402 members Latest Activity: on Tuesday A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

• Men with Beards

591 members Latest Activity: Mar 12 For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?

• The Barbershop

263 members Latest Activity: Mar 12

It's just seems natural that Art of Manliness should have a barbershop group.  My intent of this group is to gather and share general thoughts and…

• Woodworking

317 members Latest Activity: Jan 9

• Writers

429 members Latest Activity: Nov 2, 2016 A place for writers to discuss and critique projects.

• James Bond Appreciation Club

165 members Latest Activity: Oct 27, 2016 James Bond (Sean Connery), Dr. No poster. Source: http://spyhunter007.com/Images/james_bond_dr_no2_1962.jpg

• Jeep Men

102 members Latest Activity: Jan 28

Ok, fellow Jeepers... here's your "Wave". If you drive a Jeep, or just like Jeeps, join this group today!

• Manly Dads

599 members Latest Activity: Mar 12 This group is for men out there who have children and are looking for a better way to balance manhood with fatherhood

• The Lounge

55 members Latest Activity: Dec 10, 2016 This is a place where you can come to discuss cigars, drinks, food, and music. If you have a suggestion on a favorite scotch or maybe you need help…

• The Great Debate

2172 members Latest Activity: 10 hours ago

"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your…

• iFootball

36 members Latest Activity: Jun 20, 2016 soccer/futbol/football

• Chess

220 members Latest Activity: Aug 9, 2016 A Place for the best game in the world. Lets make WAR!

• Family Man

507 members Latest Activity: Mar 3

This AoM group is devoted to the betterment of families. It's for men striving to be better husbands, fathers, and sons. Are you a "family man"?…

• Jazz

192 members Latest Activity: Dec 17, 2016 Come in and unwind...

• Men in the Kitchen

819 members Latest Activity: Mar 12 This groups if for those men who love to cook. It's a place to discuss techniques, recipes and suggestions. Bon apetit!

• Romancers

143 members Latest Activity: Dec 10, 2016 For the ladies' man, whether he charms several ladies or has settled on one...to talk about how it's done.

Latest Activity

Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
" You seem to have a problem with me "
2 hours ago
Ameretta replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Even the literal definition debunks your argument"
2 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"That's the point though, it's not exclusive."
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Sure, but you're still being exclusive when it suits you (not that there's anything wrong with that)."
3 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Usually only spam, but every once in a while (no, not often). If he was online, I'd have discussed with him first and asked him to delete it."
3 hours ago
"No, you can prefer something, while still not rejecting another. I prefer olive skinned women, but I have dated black women and very fair skinned women. I don't necessarily exclude them by preferring something else. "
3 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Ameretta's discussion Should I kill Myself Because I am a black woman?
"Y'all delete comments? Often, or just when I see one of you post that you have?"
3 hours ago
"2. Preference does not equal exclusion."
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service