Justin Lillich's Groups (23)

• Heavy

74 members Latest Activity: Apr 16 All about lifting the heavy stuff. Strongman, Highlander Games, Powerlifting, Olympic Weightlifting etc.

• A Man's Garden

247 members Latest Activity: Mar 28 A place to talk about the manly art of gardening

• The New Bull Moose Party

76 members Latest Activity: Aug 4, 2016 A revival of the Bull Moose Party, which was created by Theodore Roosevelt in 1912.

• Dads of Daughters (The DoD)

43 members Latest Activity: Mar 17

This group is for men who are currently fathers of daughters. We discuss the happiness and hardships of being a dad to little girls. In some…

• Freemasonry

403 members Latest Activity: Mar 30 A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.

• Men with Beards

592 members Latest Activity: Apr 11 For men with beards to show and share the great life of having a beard. Can there be anything more manly than a beard?

• The Barbershop

264 members Latest Activity: Mar 30

It's just seems natural that Art of Manliness should have a barbershop group.  My intent of this group is to gather and share general thoughts and…

• Woodworking

317 members Latest Activity: Jan 9

• Writers

430 members Latest Activity: Mar 30 A place for writers to discuss and critique projects.

• James Bond Appreciation Club

165 members Latest Activity: Oct 27, 2016 James Bond (Sean Connery), Dr. No poster. Source: http://spyhunter007.com/Images/james_bond_dr_no2_1962.jpg

• Jeep Men

102 members Latest Activity: Jan 28

Ok, fellow Jeepers... here's your "Wave". If you drive a Jeep, or just like Jeeps, join this group today!

• Manly Dads

599 members Latest Activity: Mar 12 This group is for men out there who have children and are looking for a better way to balance manhood with fatherhood

• The Lounge

54 members Latest Activity: Dec 10, 2016 This is a place where you can come to discuss cigars, drinks, food, and music. If you have a suggestion on a favorite scotch or maybe you need help…

• The Great Debate

2174 members Latest Activity: on Friday

"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your…

• iFootball

36 members Latest Activity: Jun 20, 2016 soccer/futbol/football

• Chess

220 members Latest Activity: Aug 9, 2016 A Place for the best game in the world. Lets make WAR!

• Family Man

507 members Latest Activity: Mar 3

This AoM group is devoted to the betterment of families. It's for men striving to be better husbands, fathers, and sons. Are you a "family man"?…

• Jazz

192 members Latest Activity: Dec 17, 2016 Come in and unwind...

• Men in the Kitchen

819 members Latest Activity: Mar 12 This groups if for those men who love to cook. It's a place to discuss techniques, recipes and suggestions. Bon apetit!

• Romancers

143 members Latest Activity: Dec 10, 2016 For the ladies' man, whether he charms several ladies or has settled on one...to talk about how it's done.

Latest Activity

George Corbul replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"agreed!"
1 hour ago
Todd McFarland replied to Carl Byrd's discussion Vacation ideas for a young family?
"Pick a place that has on site day care so that you have some alone time with your wife."
2 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Alex's discussion Ingrown Hairs on The Neck
"Try the alum block. I had the same problem in college but outgrew it.  I think my hair got coarser over time so it would just poke right through the skin and not curl under."
3 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"As I was browsing the pictures, I noticed all the models had legs the size of my 7-year-old daughter.  Just sayin'."
3 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Alex's discussion Edwin Jagger DE89 or Merkur HD 34C
"WTF?"
3 hours ago
Todd McFarland replied to Nick DeChane's discussion Name's Nick, nice to meet you.
"Welcome!  Sounds like your mother was a great woman, with high aspirations for her son."
3 hours ago
Liam Strain replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"Tailoring and cloth choice."
5 hours ago
George Corbul replied to George Corbul's discussion Dressing in style - what am I doing wrong?
"Yeah, I noticed it too. I think it has something to do with clothing care and actual quality?"
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service