Sam Roberts's Groups (38)

• 30 Days to a Better Man 2009

1314 members Latest Activity: Mar 6 The official group for the 2009 30 Days to a Better Man Project.

• AoM Audiophiles

327 members Latest Activity: Apr 10

This is a group dedicated to the appreciation of all things music and audio electronic.

• A Man's Garden

203 members Latest Activity: Apr 7 A place to talk about the manly art of gardening

• Mountain Bikers

42 members Latest Activity: Dec 5, 2013 A group for those who enjoy the manly sport of mountain biking.

• World Wines

66 members Latest Activity: Aug 13, 2013 Celebrating fine wines from around the world.

• AoM Boxers

144 members Latest Activity: Apr 9

We're the guys who practice the manly art of self-defense. Join us if you are a seasoned competitor, do a non-contact boxing workout at a gym, put…

• Parkour

72 members Latest Activity: Aug 16, 2013 The art of movement. Push yourself. Always train safe.

• Knife Collectors & Users

224 members Latest Activity: Sep 1, 2013 Looking for a safe place to talk knives and not feel like a social outcast, then join us here at Knife Collectors & Users. We just like knives-…

• Ballroom Dancing

98 members Latest Activity: Apr 4 For those of us honest-to-goodness gentlemen who know better. There are few things more manly than leading your lady to the ballroom floor, wearing…

• Political Men

162 members Latest Activity: Mar 16 Regardless of one's political orientations, it can be agreed that some of the manliest men have been political leaders.

• Philosophers

666 members Latest Activity: Apr 5 An open forum for discussion of the big questions.

• Manly Meals

165 members Latest Activity: Dec 17, 2013 This group is a place for all of us to share manly recipes, grilling tips and other pointers around the kitchen. You can also share great meals and…

• The Manly Art of Baking.

219 members Latest Activity: Mar 24 A place for all the bakers out there. Come to discuss breads and the art of baking, e.g. things that have worked out or things that you just can't…

• Musicians

205 members Latest Activity: Jan 29 A group for Musicians to discuss musicianship and share experiences.

• Film

515 members Latest Activity: on Saturday Discuss your favorite films and upcoming releases

• Homebrewing

153 members Latest Activity: Mar 1 Dedicated to making at home the best tasting beer.

• Texas

205 members Latest Activity: Apr 4 Men of the Lone Star State

• Riflemen

541 members Latest Activity: Apr 3 For anyone who loves the shooting sports. New guns, old guns, small guns, big guns. Got a story about getting a rifle handed down through…

• The Guitar = Manly

287 members Latest Activity: Feb 23

For the manly who show it through playing the most manly instrument on planet: The Guitar.

• Automobiles

117 members Latest Activity: on Friday The single universal, all-encompassing manly topic.

Latest Activity

Tarquin Anstruther replied to Stuart Charles's discussion Vegetarian for a Month
"I toy with vegetarian food, I like it but all those beans and spices make us very antisocial I regret to say. whatever about your own farts to have to contend with the farts of others, especially when they say; ''It's your fault, you…"
7 minutes ago
Jones replied to Michael's discussion National Parks
"We went to Yellowstone some years ago.  I recommend the Old Faithful Inn.  You need to make reservations in advance for sure.  Wherever you live-check out the state park system.  They are great for day trips as well as overnight…"
1 hour ago
Nipun Sharma joined Peter O'Reilly's group
Thumbnail

Torontonians

Bringing together the manliest of what Toronto has to offer.
1 hour ago
Nipun Sharma joined Thomas Palmer's group
Thumbnail

Manly Vegetarian Gentlemen's Club

A group for manly vegetarians to socialize, share recipes, and discuss health and related issues.
1 hour ago
Brad Williams replied to Josh Allen's discussion If you can tell me what religion you are then you are in a prison.
"It seems to have become a favorite pasttime on the forum to make fun of this Josh Allen person, about whom I know almost nothing.  I think on the internet though, we ought to just look at ideas and principles and not personalities.  The…"
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to Pale Horse's discussion Voter Scrutiny-- What's the Hangup? in the group The Great Debate
"Umm, Joe, down here south of your border, the various state governments have been fighting tooth and nail over adopting common standards for Drivers Licenses and non-driver ID cards since 2002.  I don't even want to think about how much…"
3 hours ago
Native Son replied to Pale Horse's discussion Voter Scrutiny-- What's the Hangup? in the group The Great Debate
"More likely goofing like someone who really thinks the NSA is scanning every email for keywords."
3 hours ago
"I believe, that by law, Social Security numbers and cards technically aren't identification for anything but individual Social Security "accounts" and matching that financial information with tax returns.  That's not to say…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service