Sam Roberts's Groups (37)

• AoM Audiophiles

333 members Latest Activity: May 9

This is a group dedicated to the appreciation of all things music and audio electronic.

• A Man's Garden

244 members Latest Activity: May 22 A place to talk about the manly art of gardening

• Mountain Bikers

44 members Latest Activity: Dec 15, 2015 A group for those who enjoy the manly sport of mountain biking.

• World Wines

67 members Latest Activity: Dec 15, 2015 Celebrating fine wines from around the world.

• AoM Boxers

157 members Latest Activity: Jan 20

We're the guys who practice the manly art of self-defense. Join us if you are a seasoned competitor, do a non-contact boxing workout at a gym, put…

• Parkour

75 members Latest Activity: Mar 7 The art of movement. Push yourself. Always train safe.

• Knife Collectors & Users

238 members Latest Activity: May 19 Looking for a safe place to talk knives and not feel like a social outcast, then join us here at Knife Collectors & Users. We just like knives-…

• Ballroom Dancing

107 members Latest Activity: Jan 22 For those of us honest-to-goodness gentlemen who know better. There are few things more manly than leading your lady to the ballroom floor, wearing…

• Political Men

169 members Latest Activity: Sep 25, 2015 Regardless of one's political orientations, it can be agreed that some of the manliest men have been political leaders.

• Philosophers

703 members Latest Activity: 21 hours ago An open forum for discussion of the big questions.

• Manly Meals

172 members Latest Activity: May 19 This group is a place for all of us to share manly recipes, grilling tips and other pointers around the kitchen. You can also share great meals and…

• The Manly Art of Baking.

245 members Latest Activity: Apr 19 A place for all the bakers out there. Come to discuss breads and the art of baking, e.g. things that have worked out or things that you just can't…

• Musicians

218 members Latest Activity: Feb 15 A group for Musicians to discuss musicianship and share experiences.

• Film

546 members Latest Activity: Mar 17 Discuss your favorite films and upcoming releases

• Homebrewing

162 members Latest Activity: Jan 26 Dedicated to making at home the best tasting beer.

• Texas

215 members Latest Activity: Apr 29 Men of the Lone Star State

• Riflemen

597 members Latest Activity: May 18 For anyone who loves the shooting sports. New guns, old guns, small guns, big guns. Got a story about getting a rifle handed down through…

• The Guitar = Manly

313 members Latest Activity: May 4

For the manly who show it through playing the most manly instrument on planet: The Guitar.

• Automobiles

124 members Latest Activity: Mar 22 The single universal, all-encompassing manly topic.

• AoM Do It Yourself-ers

165 members Latest Activity: Aug 30, 2015 If you want it done right, you have to do it yourself, the old adage goes. That may not always be true, but if you love a good project, this is your…

Latest Activity

george morgan replied to Max Z's discussion Not enlightened enough...
"If you don't know what someone is talking about, say "Tell me more, I am interested in what you know about that!".....everyone likes to talk and they will be flattered you asked them to fill you in...it works every time!"
40 minutes ago
Shane commented on Herb Munson's group The Great Debate
"If it was a threat the planes would have been armed. They were just saying "hello"."
52 minutes ago
Pale Horse replied to Max Z's discussion Not enlightened enough...
"Try Youtube if you hate reading."
52 minutes ago
Kenneth Cole replied to O'Neal's discussion Addressing Bad Hygiene?
"Hey man , I know what you're experiencing! Is your girlfriend European? They don't see the need for showering or using soap in certain areas. Every woman that I have been with from a European country smells like dead fish. Also some…"
7 hours ago
David R. replied to John Muir's discussion Lost In Translation
"Actually, there is "correct Spanish" or "clean Spanish. That language (in all its national variations) is governed by the Royal Spanish Academy in Spain, connected with the twenty-one Spanish-speaking countries through the Association…"
7 hours ago
Tyler M. replied to Mongoose's discussion Bird Sounds: Amazing to Mundane
"I wouldn't quite categorize this as bird "sounds", though they do make a few interesting noises too.  The Manakin Bird (Or as it has become famous on the internet, the Michael Jackson Bird) "
7 hours ago
certified male replied to Mongoose's discussion Bird Sounds: Amazing to Mundane
"Wow!  Amazing  Thanks."
9 hours ago
Neil A replied to Joshua's discussion My "I'm going to lose weight" thread
"Hey Joshua Its been a few weeks since you have posted. I was just wondering how things are going? You are doing so amazingly well. Keep at it my friend. It will be so worth it. As someone who has recently been on a similar journey, i was pleased to…"
9 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service