Sam Roberts's Groups (38)

• 30 Days to a Better Man 2009

1314 members Latest Activity: Mar 6 The official group for the 2009 30 Days to a Better Man Project.

• AoM Audiophiles

327 members Latest Activity: Apr 10

This is a group dedicated to the appreciation of all things music and audio electronic.

• A Man's Garden

204 members Latest Activity: yesterday A place to talk about the manly art of gardening

• Mountain Bikers

42 members Latest Activity: Dec 5, 2013 A group for those who enjoy the manly sport of mountain biking.

• World Wines

66 members Latest Activity: Aug 13, 2013 Celebrating fine wines from around the world.

• AoM Boxers

144 members Latest Activity: Apr 9

We're the guys who practice the manly art of self-defense. Join us if you are a seasoned competitor, do a non-contact boxing workout at a gym, put…

• Parkour

72 members Latest Activity: Aug 16, 2013 The art of movement. Push yourself. Always train safe.

• Knife Collectors & Users

224 members Latest Activity: Sep 1, 2013 Looking for a safe place to talk knives and not feel like a social outcast, then join us here at Knife Collectors & Users. We just like knives-…

• Ballroom Dancing

98 members Latest Activity: Apr 4 For those of us honest-to-goodness gentlemen who know better. There are few things more manly than leading your lady to the ballroom floor, wearing…

• Political Men

162 members Latest Activity: Mar 16 Regardless of one's political orientations, it can be agreed that some of the manliest men have been political leaders.

• Philosophers

667 members Latest Activity: on Tuesday An open forum for discussion of the big questions.

• Manly Meals

165 members Latest Activity: Dec 17, 2013 This group is a place for all of us to share manly recipes, grilling tips and other pointers around the kitchen. You can also share great meals and…

• The Manly Art of Baking.

221 members Latest Activity: yesterday A place for all the bakers out there. Come to discuss breads and the art of baking, e.g. things that have worked out or things that you just can't…

• Musicians

205 members Latest Activity: Jan 29 A group for Musicians to discuss musicianship and share experiences.

• Film

515 members Latest Activity: Apr 12 Discuss your favorite films and upcoming releases

• Homebrewing

153 members Latest Activity: Mar 1 Dedicated to making at home the best tasting beer.

• Texas

205 members Latest Activity: Apr 4 Men of the Lone Star State

• Riflemen

541 members Latest Activity: Apr 3 For anyone who loves the shooting sports. New guns, old guns, small guns, big guns. Got a story about getting a rifle handed down through…

• The Guitar = Manly

287 members Latest Activity: Feb 23

For the manly who show it through playing the most manly instrument on planet: The Guitar.

• Automobiles

117 members Latest Activity: Apr 11 The single universal, all-encompassing manly topic.

Latest Activity

waxmo updated their profile
7 minutes ago
Allen Winston Cook joined Bruce Uall's group
Thumbnail

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.
24 minutes ago
Allen Winston Cook left a comment for Mel Jon
"Hoping to interact some with you and the group...looking forward to it. Great chest shot! LOL"
40 minutes ago
Vince replied to Vince's discussion Request advice for Gastroesophageal reflux disease
"Yes, I am in Italy. For now, I have noticed a big improvement. I'm trying to improve my food lifestyle. The most difficult thing is the workout, I feel strongly limited but I will try to find the right rhythm"
1 hour ago
Izzy replied to lanny lucas's discussion Why do we seem to feel more pain in general than our older generations. in the group Men In Nursing
"Hmm...I would be curious to hear from other parts of the world with socialized medicine such as Canada and England to see if they have the same issues and put the "increased access and utilization" reason to test. I still stand by my…"
2 hours ago
Jai Chipperfield replied to Jai Chipperfield's discussion What to wear to a vineyard
"Thank's, that's the sort of thing I had in mind."
3 hours ago
Michael B. replied to lanny lucas's discussion Why do we seem to feel more pain in general than our older generations. in the group Men In Nursing
"P2) The answer to this is increased access and utilization of healthcare over time. P3) See the answer for paragraph 2. P4) It's the existence of choice - we now have the choice to not just "grin and bear it." Sever and/or chronic…"
4 hours ago
Nick H replied to Josh Williams's discussion The issue of height
"I'm 6'2 but since I usually slouch people think I'm around 6. I agree that women seem to usually prefer taller men but most don't seem to care as long as the man is at least her height or taller. And I have not met many many…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service