Sam Roberts's Groups (37)

• AoM Audiophiles

333 members Latest Activity: Aug 8

This is a group dedicated to the appreciation of all things music and audio electronic.

• A Man's Garden

234 members Latest Activity: Sep 20 A place to talk about the manly art of gardening

• Mountain Bikers

43 members Latest Activity: Aug 29, 2014 A group for those who enjoy the manly sport of mountain biking.

• World Wines

66 members Latest Activity: Jun 23 Celebrating fine wines from around the world.

• AoM Boxers

156 members Latest Activity: Jul 10

We're the guys who practice the manly art of self-defense. Join us if you are a seasoned competitor, do a non-contact boxing workout at a gym, put…

• Parkour

74 members Latest Activity: Jul 20 The art of movement. Push yourself. Always train safe.

• Knife Collectors & Users

231 members Latest Activity: Aug 22 Looking for a safe place to talk knives and not feel like a social outcast, then join us here at Knife Collectors & Users. We just like knives-…

• Ballroom Dancing

104 members Latest Activity: Aug 30 For those of us honest-to-goodness gentlemen who know better. There are few things more manly than leading your lady to the ballroom floor, wearing…

• Political Men

168 members Latest Activity: Sep 25 Regardless of one's political orientations, it can be agreed that some of the manliest men have been political leaders.

• Philosophers

698 members Latest Activity: on Wednesday An open forum for discussion of the big questions.

• Manly Meals

167 members Latest Activity: Aug 31 This group is a place for all of us to share manly recipes, grilling tips and other pointers around the kitchen. You can also share great meals and…

• The Manly Art of Baking.

236 members Latest Activity: on Wednesday A place for all the bakers out there. Come to discuss breads and the art of baking, e.g. things that have worked out or things that you just can't…

• Musicians

217 members Latest Activity: Sep 8 A group for Musicians to discuss musicianship and share experiences.

• Film

542 members Latest Activity: on Thursday Discuss your favorite films and upcoming releases

• Homebrewing

156 members Latest Activity: Jun 3 Dedicated to making at home the best tasting beer.

• Texas

214 members Latest Activity: Sep 13 Men of the Lone Star State

• Riflemen

585 members Latest Activity: Sep 26 For anyone who loves the shooting sports. New guns, old guns, small guns, big guns. Got a story about getting a rifle handed down through…

• The Guitar = Manly

303 members Latest Activity: Jul 24

For the manly who show it through playing the most manly instrument on planet: The Guitar.

• Automobiles

122 members Latest Activity: Aug 8 The single universal, all-encompassing manly topic.

• AoM Do It Yourself-ers

165 members Latest Activity: Aug 30 If you want it done right, you have to do it yourself, the old adage goes. That may not always be true, but if you love a good project, this is your…

Latest Activity

Ron Henry updated their profile
1 hour ago
Ron Henry replied to Benjamin K's discussion Greetings Men
"The quest you are on is a worthy one. I wish you well. Such seems to be somewhat rare these days. I was born in 1948. Things sure stink in the world now."
1 hour ago
Clinton R. Ausmus replied to Chad's discussion When, where, and how? in the group Bald Men
"Every Sunday in the shower with a Harry's Jimmy Chin Special.  Usually with Harry's Shave Cream or Creamo Cream, but sometimes with the brush and shave soap I'm using on my face."
2 hours ago
Chad replied to Chad's discussion When, where, and how? in the group Bald Men
"I shave in the shower while drip drying. After my shower is over I lather my head and face with hair conditioner, right now I and using a tea tree conditioner from Paul Mitchell. I shave using a Gillette Tracball razor that normally will last me…"
2 hours ago
Chad added a discussion to the group Bald Men

When, where, and how?

What is your head shaving ritual?
2 hours ago
Native Son replied to Regular Joe's discussion Oregon Wouldn't Let Me Pump My Own Gas
" JB - The point is that with self-service gas stations, who pumps gas, washes windows, checks the oil & tires, etc, etc, etc is no longer a gas station employee.  It's the gas station customer.   An indirect societal cost of…"
4 hours ago
Native Son replied to Regular Joe's discussion Oregon Wouldn't Let Me Pump My Own Gas
"Recent book called "Shadow Labor" points out that self-service gas stations are part of the "bean-counters'" cost cutting menu.  What has happened here is that the fuel distributors have managed to shift the cost…"
4 hours ago
Dennise replied to Dustin Wilson's discussion Your Best Used Clothing Finds?
"My best find for my husband was a lovely Burberry overcoat for $5. "
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service