Sam Roberts's Groups (38)

• 30 Days to a Better Man 2009

1322 members Latest Activity: Nov 10 The official group for the 2009 30 Days to a Better Man Project.

• AoM Audiophiles

329 members Latest Activity: Oct 30

This is a group dedicated to the appreciation of all things music and audio electronic.

• A Man's Garden

217 members Latest Activity: 14 hours ago A place to talk about the manly art of gardening

• Mountain Bikers

43 members Latest Activity: Aug 29 A group for those who enjoy the manly sport of mountain biking.

• World Wines

65 members Latest Activity: 14 hours ago Celebrating fine wines from around the world.

• AoM Boxers

147 members Latest Activity: Nov 7

We're the guys who practice the manly art of self-defense. Join us if you are a seasoned competitor, do a non-contact boxing workout at a gym, put…

• Parkour

73 members Latest Activity: Jun 28 The art of movement. Push yourself. Always train safe.

• Knife Collectors & Users

226 members Latest Activity: Nov 16 Looking for a safe place to talk knives and not feel like a social outcast, then join us here at Knife Collectors & Users. We just like knives-…

• Ballroom Dancing

101 members Latest Activity: Aug 8 For those of us honest-to-goodness gentlemen who know better. There are few things more manly than leading your lady to the ballroom floor, wearing…

• Political Men

165 members Latest Activity: Oct 2 Regardless of one's political orientations, it can be agreed that some of the manliest men have been political leaders.

• Philosophers

682 members Latest Activity: Nov 9 An open forum for discussion of the big questions.

• Manly Meals

163 members Latest Activity: Jun 6 This group is a place for all of us to share manly recipes, grilling tips and other pointers around the kitchen. You can also share great meals and…

• The Manly Art of Baking.

221 members Latest Activity: 14 hours ago A place for all the bakers out there. Come to discuss breads and the art of baking, e.g. things that have worked out or things that you just can't…

• Musicians

211 members Latest Activity: Oct 4 A group for Musicians to discuss musicianship and share experiences.

• Film

538 members Latest Activity: 7 hours ago Discuss your favorite films and upcoming releases

• Homebrewing

154 members Latest Activity: Oct 14 Dedicated to making at home the best tasting beer.

• Texas

205 members Latest Activity: Aug 23 Men of the Lone Star State

• Riflemen

555 members Latest Activity: Nov 3 For anyone who loves the shooting sports. New guns, old guns, small guns, big guns. Got a story about getting a rifle handed down through…

• The Guitar = Manly

292 members Latest Activity: Sep 28

For the manly who show it through playing the most manly instrument on planet: The Guitar.

• Automobiles

118 members Latest Activity: Aug 29 The single universal, all-encompassing manly topic.

Latest Activity

Brody Pogue Raines left a comment for Teefs S.
"Thanks bro, good knowing ya!"
14 minutes ago
Aubrey J. Riley replied to Kneller's discussion business casual shoes for under $100?
"I personally love my Doc Martins. They are pretty non descript, can be shined to a high polish, and are extremely comfortable. I was able to get mine at an outlet store which might be a good idea to bring cost down. Only thing with them is the first…"
2 hours ago
Jay D replied to Padre's discussion Girls in football
"I dont see the problem."
2 hours ago
Jay D replied to Padre's discussion Girls in football
"scarred to get beaten by a girl?"
2 hours ago
Christopher B Miller replied to Andrew's discussion How do you take your coffee? I prefer it black with a slice of butter in it.
"Butter seems to work for everything else, why not coffee. I'll give it a try. "
3 hours ago
N. Vest replied to Padre's discussion Girls in football
"The main problem with your argument about rights is that you do not have the physical ability need to operate a vehicle, where as the girl in question does have the ability to play football at the needed level or she wouldn't have made the team…"
3 hours ago
Jay D replied to Leto Atreides II's discussion Ferguson Grand Jury Decision in the group The Great Debate
""I notice you left out the Ukraine, where protests & riots led to a change of gov't, a foreign invasion & subversion, & might lead to regime change. There's a case that's obviously nothing to do with poverty or the…"
3 hours ago
Jason V. replied to Andrew's discussion How do you take your coffee? I prefer it black with a slice of butter in it.
"I take my coffee black (or occasionally with a little Kahlua or brandy in an evening cup of decaf), but I'm intrigued by the butter and coconut oil additions -- I'll try those tomorrow morning! My wife and I were using a Keurig machine for…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service