Sam Roberts's Groups (38)

• 30 Days to a Better Man 2009

1320 members Latest Activity: 17 hours ago The official group for the 2009 30 Days to a Better Man Project.

• AoM Audiophiles

329 members Latest Activity: Jul 13

This is a group dedicated to the appreciation of all things music and audio electronic.

• A Man's Garden

213 members Latest Activity: Oct 12 A place to talk about the manly art of gardening

• Mountain Bikers

43 members Latest Activity: Aug 29 A group for those who enjoy the manly sport of mountain biking.

• World Wines

66 members Latest Activity: Aug 13, 2013 Celebrating fine wines from around the world.

• AoM Boxers

147 members Latest Activity: Oct 15

We're the guys who practice the manly art of self-defense. Join us if you are a seasoned competitor, do a non-contact boxing workout at a gym, put…

• Parkour

73 members Latest Activity: Jun 28 The art of movement. Push yourself. Always train safe.

• Knife Collectors & Users

225 members Latest Activity: on Sunday Looking for a safe place to talk knives and not feel like a social outcast, then join us here at Knife Collectors & Users. We just like knives-…

• Ballroom Dancing

101 members Latest Activity: Aug 8 For those of us honest-to-goodness gentlemen who know better. There are few things more manly than leading your lady to the ballroom floor, wearing…

• Political Men

165 members Latest Activity: Oct 2 Regardless of one's political orientations, it can be agreed that some of the manliest men have been political leaders.

• Philosophers

681 members Latest Activity: yesterday An open forum for discussion of the big questions.

• Manly Meals

163 members Latest Activity: Jun 6 This group is a place for all of us to share manly recipes, grilling tips and other pointers around the kitchen. You can also share great meals and…

• The Manly Art of Baking.

221 members Latest Activity: on Monday A place for all the bakers out there. Come to discuss breads and the art of baking, e.g. things that have worked out or things that you just can't…

• Musicians

211 members Latest Activity: Oct 4 A group for Musicians to discuss musicianship and share experiences.

• Film

531 members Latest Activity: Oct 11 Discuss your favorite films and upcoming releases

• Homebrewing

154 members Latest Activity: Oct 14 Dedicated to making at home the best tasting beer.

• Texas

205 members Latest Activity: Aug 23 Men of the Lone Star State

• Riflemen

548 members Latest Activity: Oct 10 For anyone who loves the shooting sports. New guns, old guns, small guns, big guns. Got a story about getting a rifle handed down through…

• The Guitar = Manly

292 members Latest Activity: Sep 28

For the manly who show it through playing the most manly instrument on planet: The Guitar.

• Automobiles

118 members Latest Activity: Aug 29 The single universal, all-encompassing manly topic.

Latest Activity

Michael J. K. replied to Pale Horse's discussion Pickup Lines
"Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel? You make me melt like hot fudge on an Ice Cream Sundae."
7 minutes ago
Adam replied to Nick's discussion Th lonely life of full-time pastors
"I've made friendships with at least 3 pastors.  I consider it my gift - befriending pastors.  :)  But, you are dead on.  It's hard.  Most either share too much or too little for the exact reasons you described.…"
42 minutes ago
Leto Atreides II replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"Of course in this case the jester is delusional and thinks HE's the king a priestess..."
1 hour ago
Native Son replied to Vince's discussion college:problem with procrastination
"What's ery intersting about this thread is how the procrastinating OP has managed to involve the well-intentioned AoM community in enabling his procrastination. To the OP:   You need to drop all the social media stuff for a while.  If…"
1 hour ago
Alan Robertson replied to Nick's discussion Th lonely life of full-time pastors
"While I am not in full-time ministry I am a minister and can relate to your position to some degree.  Ministry can be a long and lonely road to begin with. People expect a lot out of you. People often times want more than you can give and they…"
1 hour ago
N. Vest replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"It appears the wombat is running towards the camera, because it is Oddly enough in somethings they really are as they appear"
1 hour ago
Regular Joe replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"I'm saying "it appears" in the sense of "it becomes visible" not "it gives the impression". "
2 hours ago
Josh Allen replied to Will's discussion The red pill
"That is my ceremonial robe. It is necessary."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service