Sam Roberts's Groups (37)

• AoM Audiophiles

331 members Latest Activity: Aug 8

This is a group dedicated to the appreciation of all things music and audio electronic.

• A Man's Garden

236 members Latest Activity: Nov 15 A place to talk about the manly art of gardening

• Mountain Bikers

43 members Latest Activity: Aug 29, 2014 A group for those who enjoy the manly sport of mountain biking.

• World Wines

66 members Latest Activity: Jun 23 Celebrating fine wines from around the world.

• AoM Boxers

156 members Latest Activity: Jul 10

We're the guys who practice the manly art of self-defense. Join us if you are a seasoned competitor, do a non-contact boxing workout at a gym, put…

• Parkour

74 members Latest Activity: Jul 20 The art of movement. Push yourself. Always train safe.

• Knife Collectors & Users

233 members Latest Activity: Nov 11 Looking for a safe place to talk knives and not feel like a social outcast, then join us here at Knife Collectors & Users. We just like knives-…

• Ballroom Dancing

105 members Latest Activity: on Tuesday For those of us honest-to-goodness gentlemen who know better. There are few things more manly than leading your lady to the ballroom floor, wearing…

• Political Men

168 members Latest Activity: Sep 25 Regardless of one's political orientations, it can be agreed that some of the manliest men have been political leaders.

• Philosophers

698 members Latest Activity: Oct 7 An open forum for discussion of the big questions.

• Manly Meals

167 members Latest Activity: Aug 31 This group is a place for all of us to share manly recipes, grilling tips and other pointers around the kitchen. You can also share great meals and…

• The Manly Art of Baking.

237 members Latest Activity: Nov 8 A place for all the bakers out there. Come to discuss breads and the art of baking, e.g. things that have worked out or things that you just can't…

• Musicians

218 members Latest Activity: Nov 20 A group for Musicians to discuss musicianship and share experiences.

• Film

544 members Latest Activity: yesterday Discuss your favorite films and upcoming releases

• Homebrewing

157 members Latest Activity: Nov 21 Dedicated to making at home the best tasting beer.

• Texas

214 members Latest Activity: Sep 13 Men of the Lone Star State

• Riflemen

588 members Latest Activity: on Sunday For anyone who loves the shooting sports. New guns, old guns, small guns, big guns. Got a story about getting a rifle handed down through…

• The Guitar = Manly

305 members Latest Activity: yesterday

For the manly who show it through playing the most manly instrument on planet: The Guitar.

• Automobiles

123 members Latest Activity: on Sunday The single universal, all-encompassing manly topic.

• AoM Do It Yourself-ers

165 members Latest Activity: Aug 30 If you want it done right, you have to do it yourself, the old adage goes. That may not always be true, but if you love a good project, this is your…

Latest Activity

P. Dictus Magister joined James Machamer's group

A place where many good and worthy fellows can discuss all things Masonic.
37 minutes ago
Luc S updated their profile
2 hours ago
Michael J. K. left a comment for DM
"Hope your Thanksgiving is going well.  It has been 41 years since my father died I was 12.  Have a great rest of your day and take good care.  "
8 hours ago
Sir replied to Gentleman Engineer's discussion Attendance at Church
"Topic closed, per Brett's rule against religious and political discussions in the main forum. "
14 hours ago
Gentleman Engineer replied to Gentleman Engineer's discussion Attendance at Church
"The Vestry exists also as the council executive within a parish."
14 hours ago
Braeden replied to Gentleman Engineer's discussion Attendance at Church
"I like how GE is completely inarticulate, but in the opposite direction of most inarticulate people."
14 hours ago
john evens replied to certified male's discussion Walking around the house naked
"Yeah, well I consider the source.She'd really freak out if she knew the things I get up to.:) John"
14 hours ago
Brown Fox replied to certified male's discussion Walking around the house naked
"Yeah, I can see children, roommate, housemate, but not spouse. She's the one you've pledged to be of one body and soul, and she can't deal with your contribution to the body part?"
15 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service