Kevin Collier's Groups (11)

• The Great Debate

2163 members Latest Activity: 13 hours ago

"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your…

• Edwardian Sportsmens' Club

14 members Latest Activity: May 15 The group for those of us that take interest in pleasurable leisure pursuits as they existed in their primitive days a century ago. HIckory golfers,…

• Police - The Thin Blue Line

47 members Latest Activity: Sep 23 This group is for police officers, retired members and those interested in law enforcement.

• Gentleman Conservatives

163 members Latest Activity: Oct 18 A meeting place for gentlemen who believe in Conservative values and principles.

• Republican Men

138 members Latest Activity: Oct 18 Republican Men is a group that is dedicated to the issues and philopsophies dictated by the Republican party as it pertains to men

• Analog Gaming Society!

115 members Latest Activity: Sep 29 This is a group for those who enjoy good ole fashioned gaming. I'm talking board games, dice games, card games, RPG's etc. No computers or video game…

• Fountain Pens

436 members Latest Activity: Nov 22 “My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good…

• Illinois

52 members Latest Activity: Sep 24 A group for the manly men and their significant others living in Illinois.

• Riflemen

599 members Latest Activity: Nov 27 For anyone who loves the shooting sports. New guns, old guns, small guns, big guns. Got a story about getting a rifle handed down through…

• Concealed Carry Club

526 members Latest Activity: Oct 23 Every gentleman should be able to adequately protect himself and his family from ruffians’ intent on doing harm. This group welcomes anyone who takes…

• Real Shaving

1189 members Latest Activity: Nov 14

For all those who know the pleasure, ritual and value of a real shave.

Latest Activity

Ian M replied to Ian M's discussion Girlfriend was flirting with one my friends - am I over-reacting?
"Thanks for the responses, they're very sensible. Unfortunately I'll have to bide my time to speak to her, as it's my birthday today and we're going out for a meal and I don't want to risk ruining it. I'll wait until a…"
8 minutes ago
John replied to Ian M's discussion Girlfriend was flirting with one my friends - am I over-reacting?
"I would agree that calling her out on it is necessary but don't tell her that she hurt your feelings. Tell her that what she did was disrespectful to flirt in front of you."
53 minutes ago
Mongoose replied to Ian M's discussion Girlfriend was flirting with one my friends - am I over-reacting?
"Essentially, Ian, the only info you have is how you felt as a result of observing physical actions."
59 minutes ago
Mongoose replied to Ian M's discussion Girlfriend was flirting with one my friends - am I over-reacting?
"Open a discussion with her. Your emotions are merely your emotions, so there's not "am I right to feel this way or am I not right?" Emotions are not right or wrong. They are indicators you feel hurt. However, any actions you take as a…"
1 hour ago
Ian M replied to Ian M's discussion Girlfriend was flirting with one my friends - am I over-reacting?
"Thanks for the responses. I do trust her, she has said many times that she thinks fidelity is very important and I know some of her exes cheated on her. I don't think anything would ever happen between her and my friend. I think it's…"
1 hour ago
Drew replied to Drew's discussion Fiancee's father
"Hi all, Thanks for the replies and advice. I don't know the full reasons behind the divorce, I understand there was a big argument while the family were on holiday and when they returned, the divorce proceedings were started. Not sure of the…"
2 hours ago
Hills James replied to Lucious Drake's discussion Good style website
"I have something for you, I will suggest you Buy Captain America Leather Jacket it's affordable, Good looking and perfect for you I am sure this outfit will groom your personality and give you a decent look... Just try it. "
4 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Araignée's discussion Anticipated Games
"I knew a thread for this existed but couldn't find it until now. THE LAST OF US II https://youtu.be/rMfwcTFkChQ"
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service