Kevin Collier's Groups (11)

• The Great Debate

2142 members Latest Activity: yesterday

"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your…

• Edwardian Sportsmens' Club

14 members Latest Activity: May 15 The group for those of us that take interest in pleasurable leisure pursuits as they existed in their primitive days a century ago. HIckory golfers,…

• Police - The Thin Blue Line

45 members Latest Activity: Dec 2, 2015 This group is for police officers, retired members and those interested in law enforcement.

• Gentleman Conservatives

160 members Latest Activity: Aug 10 A meeting place for gentlemen who believe in Conservative values and principles.

• Republican Men

140 members Latest Activity: Aug 10 Republican Men is a group that is dedicated to the issues and philopsophies dictated by the Republican party as it pertains to men

• Analog Gaming Society!

114 members Latest Activity: Mar 21 This is a group for those who enjoy good ole fashioned gaming. I'm talking board games, dice games, card games, RPG's etc. No computers or video game…

• Fountain Pens

437 members Latest Activity: Aug 15 “My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good…

• Illinois

51 members Latest Activity: Aug 4 A group for the manly men and their significant others living in Illinois.

• Riflemen

597 members Latest Activity: Aug 14 For anyone who loves the shooting sports. New guns, old guns, small guns, big guns. Got a story about getting a rifle handed down through…

• Concealed Carry Club

526 members Latest Activity: Aug 8 Every gentleman should be able to adequately protect himself and his family from ruffians’ intent on doing harm. This group welcomes anyone who takes…

• Real Shaving

1191 members Latest Activity: Aug 9

For all those who know the pleasure, ritual and value of a real shave.

Latest Activity

Northumbrian commented on Bruce Uall's group The Shirtless Man
"I haven't worn a shirt at all since last Saturday night, and have no plans to cover up anytime soon"
24 minutes ago
John Muir replied to Braeden P.D.'s discussion Post-Mortem Symposium
"I'd agree with that assessment. On a side note - I've spent a good bit of time following in the footsteps of Bartolomew de las Casas, and researching him. I can't believe there isn't a good biographical film or book out there. A…"
1 hour ago
Steve Dallas replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"No freakin way, I have to correct the wife when she starts doing that disgusting habit. Even with her mouth closed she eats loudly."
1 hour ago
Sir replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"Rein it in."
2 hours ago
Sir replied to Steve Dallas's discussion Corporate Stupidity
"Idk why I'm immune, but I seem to be.  Im always saying, IT gives me whatever I want; what did you do to piss them off?  Mgt didn't give us a raise; do you work that much harder than the groundskeepers, who make approx nothing?…"
2 hours ago
Henrik Stroemblad joined Carlos Lemus's group
Thumbnail

Book Group

This is a group for all those of us who enjoy a good book. In this group you can submit reviews, start discussions on specific books, or simply share what you're reading.
3 hours ago
Beowulf87 replied to Blair Brown's discussion Is coloring your hair unmanly?
"Coloring because you're going gray (something I also plan to NOT do) is different than coloring the natural color.  Just different issues, in my opinion."
4 hours ago
Beowulf87 replied to Henrik Stroemblad's discussion Lacking in the most basic of common cortesy
"I'm really sorry to have to say this, but whether you agree with Henrik or not perhaps we could show him the common courtesy he is concerned with disappearing?  Why the insults?  Mr. Muir, we have conversed before, and you have been…"
4 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service