Kevin Collier's Groups (11)

• The Great Debate

2174 members Latest Activity: 10 hours ago

"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your…

• Edwardian Sportsmens' Club

14 members Latest Activity: May 15, 2016 The group for those of us that take interest in pleasurable leisure pursuits as they existed in their primitive days a century ago. HIckory golfers,…

• Police - The Thin Blue Line

47 members Latest Activity: Feb 2 This group is for police officers, retired members and those interested in law enforcement.

• Gentleman Conservatives

165 members Latest Activity: Feb 18 A meeting place for gentlemen who believe in Conservative values and principles.

• Republican Men

138 members Latest Activity: Oct 18, 2016 Republican Men is a group that is dedicated to the issues and philopsophies dictated by the Republican party as it pertains to men

• Analog Gaming Society!

115 members Latest Activity: Sep 29, 2016 This is a group for those who enjoy good ole fashioned gaming. I'm talking board games, dice games, card games, RPG's etc. No computers or video game…

• Fountain Pens

436 members Latest Activity: Mar 30 “My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good…

• Illinois

52 members Latest Activity: Sep 24, 2016 A group for the manly men and their significant others living in Illinois.

• Riflemen

597 members Latest Activity: Mar 30 For anyone who loves the shooting sports. New guns, old guns, small guns, big guns. Got a story about getting a rifle handed down through…

• Concealed Carry Club

521 members Latest Activity: Feb 15 Every gentleman should be able to adequately protect himself and his family from ruffians’ intent on doing harm. This group welcomes anyone who takes…

• Real Shaving

1192 members Latest Activity: Mar 30

For all those who know the pleasure, ritual and value of a real shave.

Latest Activity

Cletus Rothschild replied to Specs's discussion Real Men.
""Oh... Dry your eyes. I'm sorry for talking bad about your skinny jeans." Ahem: "And at the same time be prepared to maturely voice your opinions and have logical discussions.""
25 minutes ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Michael D. Denny's discussion Urinating Outdoors
1 hour ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Michael D. Denny's discussion Urinating Outdoors
1 hour ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Cletus Rothschild's discussion I Am What I Am And I Do What I Do in the group The Shirtless Man
"That's a good point about the average physique as well. At one time, I weighed 75 pounds more than I weigh now. I still went shirtless as I've always done. It shouldn't be a privilege to be earned by looking "acceptable" to…"
2 hours ago
Cletus Rothschild replied to Cletus Rothschild's discussion I Am What I Am And I Do What I Do in the group The Shirtless Man
"Swim shirts! I do feel for those kids and men who are very out of shape and embarrassed about it, but as far as "protecting" themselves from the sun? That's another subject that I might post about."
2 hours ago
"That's a teaching moment for that mother. If the mom doesn't approve of the men in her life going shirtless, she can still teach her daughter a 'live and let live' attitude toward it and other nonoffensive behaviors. "
2 hours ago
"Yes, and there's a bit if irony there: so many benign things are sexualized these days, yet people are very sexually repressive. "
2 hours ago
blackjack replied to Stewart M. Davenport's discussion Orwell's Rules of Writing
"thank you for posting"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service