Kevin Collier's Groups (11)

• The Great Debate

2080 members Latest Activity: 8 minutes ago

"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your…

• Edwardian Sportsmens' Club

13 members Latest Activity: Feb 2 The group for those of us that take interest in pleasurable leisure pursuits as they existed in their primitive days a century ago. HIckory golfers,…

• Police - The Thin Blue Line

37 members Latest Activity: Jul 10 This group is for police officers, retired members and those interested in law enforcement.

• Gentleman Conservatives

145 members Latest Activity: Jul 20 A meeting place for gentlemen who believe in Conservative values and principles.

• Republican Men

130 members Latest Activity: Jun 29 Republican Men is a group that is dedicated to the issues and philopsophies dictated by the Republican party as it pertains to men

• Analog Gaming Society!

112 members Latest Activity: on Saturday This is a group for those who enjoy good ole fashioned gaming. I'm talking board games, dice games, card games, RPG's etc. No computers or video game…

• Fountain Pens

426 members Latest Activity: Jul 1 “My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good…

• Illinois

49 members Latest Activity: Apr 30 A group for the manly men and their significant others living in Illinois.

• Riflemen

579 members Latest Activity: Jul 16 For anyone who loves the shooting sports. New guns, old guns, small guns, big guns. Got a story about getting a rifle handed down through…

• Concealed Carry Club

503 members Latest Activity: Jul 18 Every gentleman should be able to adequately protect himself and his family from ruffians’ intent on doing harm. This group welcomes anyone who takes…

• Real Shaving

1175 members Latest Activity: on Monday

For all those who know the pleasure, ritual and value of a real shave.

Latest Activity

Liam Strain replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"I'm just suggesting that the right to life is not universally paramount. There is room in the discussion for other factors."
8 minutes ago
Steven Stock replied to Pale Horse's discussion Backsliding in the group Christian Men
""I really, honestly, sincerely believe that a lack of exercise and a poor diet is making me fat. But I'm not doing anything about it. That doesn't mean that I don't really, honestly, sincerely believe it." I used…"
15 minutes ago
Gentleman Engineer replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"Such an exception does require an act contrary to law upon the part of the other. There exists no basis for the homicide of an innocent."
18 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Joshua's discussion Democratic presidential nomination in the group The Great Debate
"I don't think I've ever accused you of that. What I'm accusing you (and my own country, too) of is making post-secondary education a tremendous financial burden when it doesn't have to be. "
29 minutes ago
Liam Strain replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"If, for instance, I had been kidnapped/enslaved. My captors life, is not more important than my liberty."
29 minutes ago
Gentleman Engineer replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"In which manner would the right of liberty exist superior to that of life? Which manner of liberty may one possess in lack of assurances of life?"
32 minutes ago
"I don't necessarily agree that the right to life is paramount. It is certainly very high, but it does not automatically override all other rights (the right to liberty, for instance)."
33 minutes ago
Regular Joe replied to Todd Serveto's discussion Revolting, Macabre Details About Planned Parenthood's Gruesome Barbarism--Where Are The Excuses? in the group The Great Debate
"You have good points (as usual) but you make it needlessly difficult to converse with you. "
34 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service