Ok, a couple of the threads in the main made me want to respond with my own picture and say, "Oh yeah? What do you think of THIS one? 

So, I'm thinking of an ongoing thread where people can discuss the picture, as one might discuss a piece of fine art, or they can post their own picture if they think theirs is more interesting.  I have a feeling some of you will post some things that cannot be unseen, so remember to follow the rules of AoM and not post NSFW stuff.  I'll start:

Tags: picture

Views: 2757

Replies to This Discussion

kiss me you fool!
I'd have to be a fool to kiss you!

I swear, when I scrolled down to that, I actually spluttered over my computer screen. I have to wipe the spit off it now. Talk about cheap laughs!

Holy award-winning rodeo belt-buckle,  Bat-man!

Just don't ask how Robin earned his.

Don't know if this has been posted here or not, but I do know that every time I see it I laugh like an idiot. Enjoy.

even animals like fast food.

Or perhaps, not fast enough food.

HUGS!!!

That is energetic kitty........this is chilled out kitty

RSS

Latest Activity

Daniel Rodriguez replied to Regular Joe's discussion So much wasted effort and energy . . . in the group The Great Debate
"Same in NYC."
24 minutes ago
Andrew joined Herb Munson's group
Thumbnail

The Great Debate

"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your motto is, "I never talk about politics or religion," this group is probably not for you. A "gym" for thinkers.See More
1 hour ago
Fred Weldon replied to Rick Shelton's discussion Lifted Jeep
"Rick, do you read JP Magazine? I've gotten a lot of good info from them, they're really the only Jeep-oriented mag I've found. They're part of Petersen Publishing so they have the resources to put out a good…"
1 hour ago
Daniel Rodriguez replied to Man O Mission's discussion Have Gun Will Travel?
"Well, ouch. Though, anyone who takes down Baghdadi will still be doing the world a favour, monetary gain or no."
1 hour ago
Profile IconDaniel Rodriguez and Andrew joined OldSoul_76's group
Thumbnail

Date Night Ideas

Romance is manly. And every man should know how to plan a great night out for his woman. But, let's face it, sometimes ideas are few and far between. This group is for exchanging ideas about the venerable "Date Night" and other acts of romance.
1 hour ago
Daniel Rodriguez replied to Man O Mission's discussion Have Gun Will Travel?
"If any group is fighting ISIS, which there may be a few."
1 hour ago
MilkAndWookiees replied to Man O Mission's discussion Have Gun Will Travel?
"What's it called? I'd like to look it up. The one I saw was, to the best of my knowledge, just one episode about DS from a series that discussed all sorts of agencies from around the world."
2 hours ago
MilkAndWookiees replied to Man O Mission's discussion Have Gun Will Travel?
"If you were to join a mercenary... Er, pardon me, a "security contractor" group, then that might be a different matter. ;)"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service