Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 193
Latest Activity: on Wednesday

Discussion Forum

I Am What I Am And I Do What I Do

Started by Cletus Rothschild. Last reply by Poe Dameron on Wednesday. 12 Replies

Hi folks. I've seen the AoM before, but I found this group via a search about shirtlessness. It's odd: I don't really care what other people think about it, yet I've developed a strange fascination…Continue

Shirts vs. Skins?

Started by Salt Dragon. Last reply by Josh Apr 14. 18 Replies

Do kids still play shirts vs. skins in school or pick me up basketball?  I saw a website called shirtsvsskins.org and it had no pix of bare-chested players. In eight grade we played that way and I…Continue

Being Shirtless At A Summer Get Together

Started by Jay. Last reply by Arjan Apr 11. 7 Replies

I have been to parties at friends houses in the summer, outdoors, usually on a hot and sunny day. I notice that after a while some of the men take off their shirts when they are having conversation…Continue

Taking a nature walk...barechested

Started by Chris J.. Last reply by Mark Sanderson Apr 9. 16 Replies

Last weekend, I went on from a peaceful nature walk through woods without a shirt on, and I just wanted to say it was one of the greatest experiences I had outdoors. I was alone, just exploring…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Carl Monster on March 8, 2011 at 10:43am

I admire Eric's cheek. I still suffer from a lifetime of negative body image, so shirtless for me is way out of my comfort zone.

That's why I joined this, lol.

Comment by Eric on March 8, 2011 at 10:22am
OK, I changed my profile picture after reading Carl's comment that ends in feeling "very proud of my hard work".  I did pause to wonder how others may judge this type of foto.  I used to drive my convertible shirtless until I had a white strip across my chest from the seatbelt. Once I went through a fast food drive through and the kid working the window called her friends over which made me very uncomfortable.
Comment by Carl Monster on March 5, 2011 at 1:54pm
I lived for decades as a painfully thin man, and in my middle years took up weight training. Just before turning 47 last summer, at my mother's house my nephew and I got soaking wet in a thunderstorm and had to take our shirts off. Mouths dropped when my family saw me shirtless; to be honest, I was more buff than my 18 year old nephew. Since then I've been very proud of my hard work, and shirtless has become the best way of showing it off
Comment by Orion Mervin M. Yoshida on November 17, 2010 at 6:34am
sometimes it gets too hot here in the philippines.....
being shirtless is the answer to the heat
Comment by Bruce Uall on November 8, 2010 at 11:03pm
I want Shirtless Man group members to realize how essential shirtlessness is to true manliness. Take a look to the right. Note that the AoM advertisment for T-shirts includes a drawing of a guy with no shirt. How ironic and how telling is THAT! Cheers guys, Bruce
Comment by Scott L Ferrell on October 25, 2010 at 3:21pm
I have been shirtless for the last week, just a pair of sweatpants, I cannot begin to tell you how good that feels, I have also started to sleep naked, that is also a great male feeling. Keep up the good work.
Comment by Scott L Ferrell on June 4, 2010 at 9:46am
I would like to ride around in my car withou a shirt, but I dont want to sweat on leather seats. I have started to use a straight razor this morning, of course shaved without a shirt.
Comment by William Sapp on June 1, 2010 at 1:05pm
actually i think being shirtless is sexy...love to ride around in my car without a shirt on...
Comment by Scott L Ferrell on May 24, 2010 at 11:41am
I love to be shirtless. After years of having a fat, soft body, at the age of 51. I am now a weight lifter and into martial arts. I have started to mow my lawn and wash the car without a shirt. I sit around the house without a shirt. I had no idea it could be so freeing.

Members (193)

Latest Activity

Clinton R. Ausmus replied to John Muir's discussion Donald Trump Is A Greedy, Creepy, Ignorant Jerk in the group The Great Debate
"They haven't changed. Shane just doesn't have a clue of what he's talking about. Not surprised..."
2 hours ago
Coyote commented on Lumpy52403's photo
Thumbnail

PA111826

"Looking good!"
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Sir's discussion Spacefaring civilization in the group The Great Debate
"It hasn't been reorganized yet, so it's likely not enough to start anything off.  Although Zubrin thinks it can be done for a cheap billion."
4 hours ago
Sir replied to Sir's discussion Spacefaring civilization in the group The Great Debate
"They appropriated $19.5 billion on March 7.  http://www.businessinsider.com/nasa-funding-authorization-bill-2017-3  I can well believe it's not enough, because it's not a yuge increase."
4 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"It's been the same argument for two years. Trump doesn't live up 100% to some dystopic scenario detractors have concocted in their own minds, and it's supposed to be an existential crisis for his supporters."
4 hours ago
Sir replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"The problem is believing the caricatures.  Trump keeps saying he's going to renegotiate trade deals (and it looks like he's started).  You don't renegotiate trade deals if you want to eliminate all imports, and he has not…"
5 hours ago
Shane replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Eh. I used to be fine with them getting their paperwork sorted before they're caught. I'm curently fine with deporting them all to Poland. The situation we have right now is unsustainable. And, the longer we fuck around doing nothing, the…"
5 hours ago
Pale Horse replied to Pale Horse's discussion Another Brick in the Wall in the group The Great Debate
"Ah, I misunderstood. I thought you were speaking in ideal terms. But still, what do you think about touchback? I'm ok with it if they spend a good length of time outside the US again, be put through the same process as everyone else, and…"
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service