Information

The Shirtless Man

Shirtlessness is the essence of manliness.

Location: The beach, the jogging trail, or wherever else we want.
Members: 191
Latest Activity: 6 hours ago

Discussion Forum

Taking a nature walk...barechested

Started by Chris J.. Last reply by Poe Dameron 19 hours ago. 16 Replies

Last weekend, I went on from a peaceful nature walk through woods without a shirt on, and I just wanted to say it was one of the greatest experiences I had outdoors. I was alone, just exploring…Continue

Are You the Initiator or the Follower?

Started by Tim. Last reply by Poe Dameron 20 hours ago. 17 Replies

Some questions to pose to my shirtless bros on AoM: If you are hanging out with or doing something physical (yardwork, exercise, etc) with your buddies are you usually the first one shirtless? Or do…Continue

Shirtless Around Women

Started by Arjan. Last reply by Eddy Kirdland yesterday. 28 Replies

My shirtless experience usually revolve around situations where only men are there like working out in a gym or playing pick up basketball, or just hanging out with buddies. Recently, I moved in a…Continue

Shirts vs. Skins?

Started by Salt Dragon. Last reply by Salt Dragon Mar 2. 17 Replies

Do kids still play shirts vs. skins in school or pick me up basketball?  I saw a website called shirtsvsskins.org and it had no pix of bare-chested players. In eight grade we played that way and I…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of The Shirtless Man to add comments!

Comment by Bruce Uall on November 8, 2010 at 11:03pm
I want Shirtless Man group members to realize how essential shirtlessness is to true manliness. Take a look to the right. Note that the AoM advertisment for T-shirts includes a drawing of a guy with no shirt. How ironic and how telling is THAT! Cheers guys, Bruce
Comment by Scott L Ferrell on October 25, 2010 at 3:21pm
I have been shirtless for the last week, just a pair of sweatpants, I cannot begin to tell you how good that feels, I have also started to sleep naked, that is also a great male feeling. Keep up the good work.
Comment by Scott L Ferrell on June 4, 2010 at 9:46am
I would like to ride around in my car withou a shirt, but I dont want to sweat on leather seats. I have started to use a straight razor this morning, of course shaved without a shirt.
Comment by William Sapp on June 1, 2010 at 1:05pm
actually i think being shirtless is sexy...love to ride around in my car without a shirt on...
Comment by Scott L Ferrell on May 24, 2010 at 11:41am
I love to be shirtless. After years of having a fat, soft body, at the age of 51. I am now a weight lifter and into martial arts. I have started to mow my lawn and wash the car without a shirt. I sit around the house without a shirt. I had no idea it could be so freeing.

Members (191)

Latest Activity

John Landes commented on Dennis Heins's group The Smoking Lounge
"I have recently discovered the Gurkha Cellar Reserve cigar.  Paired with a glass of Knob Creek with a bit of water, and it was quite enjoyable."
4 minutes ago
Eric W replied to Eric W's discussion Gilets, Bodywarmers & Down Vests
"Getting some miles out of one of my other vests today :D"
38 minutes ago
Sir replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"Because you are special."
2 hours ago
Shane replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"Why are you talking about me? So weird...."
2 hours ago
Shane joined Herb Munson's group
Thumbnail

The Great Debate

"Iron sharpens iron." A place for men to impact each other by debate and exchange of ideas. This is a group where no ideas are off limits. If your motto is, "I never talk about politics or religion," this group is probably not for you. A "gym" for thinkers.See More
2 hours ago
Emma Kalman left a comment for Don Clavens
"Greetings :-) Welcome  :-)"
2 hours ago
Sir replied to Nick H's discussion Has AOM jumped the shark or is it's just cyclical in the group The Great Debate
"Interesting.  I consider this more a Brett decision than a Liam & Sir decision.  (Partly because we don't have the power to do it.)"
4 hours ago
Eric W replied to Eric W's discussion Gilets, Bodywarmers & Down Vests
"Yeah I'm more of a fan of the puffy look, although I'm not a stranger to wearing waistcoats or vests with light  padding. It might sound weird but I prefer having less on my arms."
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Brett McKay.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service